So annoyed!

Aussiechick

Earning My Ears
I can't believe I just missed the Kids Sail Free deal! Any idea how often Disney does this? I'm really hoping to book the May 26 Med cruise and have been searching like crazy the last few days for a deal.

Those offers were there for a long time but just disappeared a few days ago.
Don't worry, I think they will come back again because these Med cruises seem not be selling too well so I am pretty sure some great offer will come out soon so just keep checking back their sites for any offer.
Or alternatively you could contact a TA and let them know what you are looking for so that they can help you on this.

I truly hope so. We've got our heart set on this cruise but not at the current prices I'm afraid!

It's not quite kids sail free but there are still $999 cat 12 offers for the April 24 and May 5 med cruise.

I noticed when they dropped the prices on the Cat 12 for the EBTA and the first few med cruises, that for a family of 4 at least, it was actually cheaper to book at the sale rate, than to book under the Kids Sail Free offer.

They have the $999 for both the May 15 and May 26 cruises too in cat 12. $899 for the 3rd and 4th. I just saw the $999 for May 26 just now - it had disappeared for about a month. OP - if that's the cruise you want, I'd jump on it. No kfo though for any sailing.

They have cheap cat 12's for the following cruise Barcelona to Dover too. :)

What is the policy if you book and then a Kids Sail Free deal comes back? Does DCL ever honor this? (I'm sure this has been covered somewhere else. Sorry if it has!)

Booking condition for KFO offer usually is for new booking only !
So it depends when it comes out for you. If you haven't entered the 75 day mark (or 90 day mark for the med cruises) you could just cancel your original booking and then make a new booking with the KFO offer.
If you have already entered the penalty phase than you will lose your deposit if you cancel so it all depends on how much your deposit is compared to the new KFO savings.
Last year I was in a similar situation, just right after the 75-day mark they came up with the kids 1/2 off offer (for new bookings) but I can't rebook that because penalty phase already in place for my origial booking !
So.. it's a bit of a gamble.....I think if you are comfortable with the price now then just book it and don't expect it to get lower.
Or you could wait till the last minute... if you can afford planning cruises last minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter