so a while back I asked for pixie dust

tkme4ard

Merry Christmas!
to get a pin. Well I GOT A PIN!! awesome RIGHT???

except it came to my address but not our name. Its my BFF's name that lives 2 miles away. We have NO CLUE how this happened but its funny as all get out.
The pin doesn't help either one of us though. Its free dining through Aug 14th. They are going in may but are DVC members, and we're not going till Nov. Thanks anyway though Tink, you still rock! :love:

LOL...I think Tink just lifted the wrong jar of Pixie dust off the shelf..she will get it right next time..but hey..goes to show they have you in their system for Pins!!! :thumbsup2

What is the number you can call to chekc to see if you have a pin offer. Free dining in July would be awesome for us!

I got the same Pin for my sIL BF at my house...lol... but that i think was because they were on our REssie and backed out...

Their lists are so screwy!

My brother who lives and works in California got a PIN for free dining in a mailed brochure addressed to him at my BFF's address. My BFF lives and works in New Jersey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter