Snowing All Day...Anyone else in Wisconsin?

WE MISS WISCONSIN!

We are now living in the sunny South and when saw the weather report for you guys today, my husband said with all sincerity..."I miss Wisconsin!"
hmmmm....
yep.....Cold weather but warm, warm hearts....:love:

LOVE Y'ALL!

I'm in Wisconsin and sick of the snow too. I'm beginning to wonder if there will be a spring or summer this year or if we're going to skip right over them.

We have spring and summer in Wisconsin? I always thought it was Winter, Still Winter, Road Construction, and Winter Again :rotfl2:

Another Wisconsinite here!! I couldn't believe there were snow flurries in the air today! :headache: Sooooo looking forward to Disney World in May since I don't think spring is ever going to come this year! :confused3 :mad:

Lots of snow in the air here too - Sheboygan - but at least it's not staying on the ground. Looks like it is supposed to be a little warmer tomorrow then a warm up next week.

GalDisney and Luv Bunnies! Ya don't have to rub it in!:goodvibes

I started the day brushing snow off the car in Green Bay...btw, for out of State-ers, the pronunciation is Green BAY, not GREEN Bay, thank you very much...and ended up in Janesville to welcome the snowflakes.

My countdown clock says 68 days...boy, does that seem like forever! By the time we get home Wisconsin should be celebrating it's day of summer.:rotfl:

Hah.. Another GB area family here.. And you want to talk pronunciation.. Try De Pere. (or Ashwaubenon... and the list goes on)..

And if you want to talk about forever.. We have 14 days on our clock - no wait thats till ADR time :) 198 days... man next winter could be well on us by then.

Not fun at all! I walked across downtown to the bus and stood in the wind and melty snow/rain. But every glimpse of warm weather we have had reminds me of being in WDW, I was there in January for my relief of the weather.

We are in Superior, WI and we got the blizzard on Friday - our power was out for hours. Stuck at home in a blizzard and nothing to do but read and nap :lmao: When the power came back on I started power-cleaning in case it went out again :laundy:

To top it off my sister moved to Florida and she keeps calling me telling me how warm it is there - okay I get it already!!! :headache:

I'm in Wisconsin too! It snowed here all day as well but luckily it didn't stick! So sick of the cold weather though, seriously spring can get here anytime now :rolleyes:

Gosh, I am in Fredericton, NB. It snowed ,along with sleet and freezing rain yesterday! Left the ground white. I am so sick and tired of winter. Usually when we go on a trip in December it breaks the winter up and you think really just a couple of more months. This year it has been a long 4 months of cold and blowing snow. Next year I am going for a month!!!!!!

Charleyann

We are in the northern part of WI. We received over a foot of snow on Friday. The winds were terrible. We lost one big tree and many big branches in our yard.. It is going to take a long time to clean up the yard.

Hopefully this is our last winter storm. :thumbsup2

It is so nice to see other Wisconsinites here.......we can all share the pain of a long winter together. I just looked out the window and I actually don't see any precipitation....someone sent pixie dust....thanks!!!!!

WDW here I come.....17 days, 17 hours, 50 minutes.
(April 30-May 6, POP Century again)

I'm not from Wisconsin but I was there on business last week. When I packed the forecast was for temperatures in the 50s. When I get there it's pouring rain and snows twice. On Thursday we were in a Starbucks and the wind and rain was so hard that it forced water up under eaves and it was running down the inside of the window. What a week to visit. To top it all off my rental car didn't have a window scraper. The rental company said they stop making sure they are in the car in April because you don't usually need them.

I'm not from Wisconsin but I was there on business last week. When I packed the forecast was for temperatures in the 50s. When I get there it's pouring rain and snows twice. On Thursday we were in a Starbucks and the wind and rain was so hard that it forced water up under eaves and it was running down the inside of the window. What a week to visit. To top it all off my rental car didn't have a window scraper. The rental company said they stop making sure they are in the car in April because you don't usually need them.

Hate to tell you this, but that's how it has been all winter, only it has been snowing instead of rain. We have had a pretty hard winter, and I swear it was snowing at least once a week! Everytime the snow even started of melting we got another storm. :scared1: Hurry up summer, I'm frozen here!

Sheboygan checking in today, rain and snow appear to be over for this round. Notice I didn't say for the year. I am seeing this yellowish -orange ball in the sky and there seems to be a hint of blue as well. The last I remember seeing this was in WDW in Dec. lol

Mr. Pig nice to know there is another Diser from Sheboygan.

I leave in two weeks. If anyone knows where an mechanical engineer can find work in FL, please let me know. I fed up with living here.

Fellow Wisconsinite checking in! Let's keep our heads up, its supposted to reach 60 by Tuesday!!! At least in the Milwaukee area.

I'm okay with the weather, that way when I arrive in Disney it will seem more like a vacation with the warmer weather. :)

Hah.. Another GB area family here.. And you want to talk pronunciation.. Try De Pere. (or Ashwaubenon... and the list goes on)..

And if you want to talk about forever.. We have 14 days on our clock - no wait thats till ADR time :) 198 days... man next winter could be well on us by then.

We live about 15 mins south of De Pere and it was snowing here yesterday, too.

Luckily, this morning, it's all melted and the sun is shining.

And by the end of this week, it's supposed to be in the upper 60's!! :cool1: :flower3:

:goodvibes We are getting some snow here also in Indiana.I moved the thread here to our Community Board where it is a better fit.:goodvibes Danny

Hate to tell you this, but that's how it has been all winter, only it has been snowing instead of rain. We have had a pretty hard winter, and I swear it was snowing at least once a week! Everytime the snow even started of melting we got another storm. :scared1: Hurry up summer, I'm frozen here!
I was in Wisconsin in February too so I know what you mean. Of course it was -20 F then but at least I had planned for it. This time the good forecast suckered me in. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter