snow!

lucas43068

Mouseketeer
so my parents got almost 3 feet, we got about a foot. im sitting here at my kitchen table, drinking hot coco outta my disney resort mug, wishing i were drinking it, ya know, at the resort..
how much snow did you guys get?

Snow? What snow? NJ got hit as did NY and the surrounding states, but Long Island, NY only saw a dusting on Saturday. By yesterday morning, it was all gone.

Hi-Right now we have over 5 ft in our yard and more on the way-Yuck!! I keep wondering why I am torturing myself living in the tundra :rotfl2: . I don't know why we don't pack up and move south. Florida sounds nice-don't ya agree :thumbsup2

We got a bit. I am not sure what the official snowfall was but I had my driveway completely clear before the snow came and I had about 1.5 feet to shovel back off on Saturday.

I was hoping for at least one more big snow and we got it. I will be doing a snow hike tomorrow after work :thumbsup2

My part of Maryland got about 2 1/2 feet. I think it's supposed to snow again Tues. night into Wednesday :scared:

Snow? What snow? NJ got hit as did NY and the surrounding states, but Long Island, NY only saw a dusting on Saturday. By yesterday morning, it was all gone.

My kids were counting the flakes.:laughing: I'm thinking were gonna get slammed tomorrow though.

We got 28.5 iches officially in Philadelphia. The last weather report hyas us getting another 6 to 12 inches, maybe more, tomorrow into Wednesday. :scared1: I am tired of snow.

Hi-Right now we have over 5 ft in our yard and more on the way-Yuck!! I keep wondering why I am torturing myself living in the tundra :rotfl2: . I don't know why we don't pack up and move south. Florida sounds nice-don't ya agree :thumbsup2

Agreed! I'm not sure where in Iowa you are, but we're hearing 6-10" today in Cedar Rapids. Most schools are dismissing early.

My parents moved last year from Iowa to Florida.. at first I was mad, now I'm just jealous. :laughing:

I'm outside of Pittsburgh, and my driveway had 18 inches Saturday morning at 8 am. It snowed heavily until noon, so we probably got even more than that.

And more snow is supposed to come tomorrow ..... I'm really wishing for Spring now. We've definately had enough snow to last for at least 2 or 3 winters!

I'm outside of Pittsburgh, and my driveway had 18 inches Saturday morning at 8 am. It snowed heavily until noon, so we probably got even more than that.

And more snow is supposed to come tomorrow ..... I'm really wishing for Spring now. We've definately had enough snow to last for at least 2 or 3 winters!

I'm outside of Pittsburgh too! Near Irwin. We had 23 inches! And like you said, more scheduled for tomorrow and Wed.

I'm going to build a big snowman holding a sign that says "Kill the Groundhog!"

Northern DE got 28 inches of snow...I spent the weekend in the Poconos and we didn't get a darn thing!

Now I am home eagerly anticipating more snow and the cancellation of classes! :lmao:

We offically got 12.1", drifts are over 3'. FireDancer we are to get more tomorrow/Wednesday, if your in c-land area....

My part of Maryland got about 2 1/2 feet. I think it's supposed to snow again Tues. night into Wednesday :scared:

Same here....I'm in Montgomery County.....our dead end finally got plowed early this morning....so we just need to dig out the front of the driveway out and we'll be able to leave our house...our sidewalks are shoveled.

NH would love it if you pushed it further up north. Talked with a neighbor last night and she said that a local ski area had bare spots on some trails. :scared1: This with February school vacations coming up.

I am so over this stinkin' snow! I am in MD, we got 24" this weekend, and I ended up snowed in at the hospital, hooked up to an IV and oxygen from a severe asthma attack. I need my vacation! We were due to fly out of BWI on Wednesday morning :scared: and I managed to get our flight changed to Thursday morning. Now I am wondering if we're going to be able to get out of BWI on Thursday! :charac2:

so my parents got almost 3 feet, we got about a foot. im sitting here at my kitchen table, drinking hot coco outta my disney resort mug, wishing i were drinking it, ya know, at the resort..
how much snow did you guys get?

none, thank goodness. If it snows here, we have a problem!

I've heard that we are supposed to get hit again on Wednesday. Any word on an accumulation?

According to the news at noon, the Philly region is expecting 12+ inches and it looked like it was for the entire eastern half of the state so my guess is that Long Island would be close to getting that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter