Snow White

TxAnn

Mouseketeer
My 2 1/2 yr old dd is a huge fan of Snow White. Where in the parks can she meet her and get her autograph?

Also, does anyone have a link to all the character and their locations?

Thanks!

We met Snow White and Dopey at Italy in EPCOT last May. They were around the corner, as you were leaving Italy. Nearly across from where Aladdin, Genie and Jasmine's line were!

I think she's also at the Princess meals if you were interested in those.

We read that she appears at EPCOT in Germany, so in May we asked a CM at one of the stores and he gladly told us that she was appearing in less than 10 minutes outside of the store. We went out, spotted the Photo Pass photographer, and next thing you know, here comes Snow White - we were 2nd in line and my daughter loved it!

I think you're right! It may be Germany, not Italy. I got my countries wrong....oops! :laughing:

A little confusion there - no Italy in Epcot, you are thinking of Germany.... but yes, she does appear there. She's also been known to pop up in the town square at Magic Kingdom from time to time, and she participates in princess character meals (a blast for kids).

As to a list - here is everyone you can meet at WDW, along with where they have been recently spotted. Character finder utility.

I've put Germany in Epcot on the list! We'll also keep our eyes out in Town Square.

Thanks for the information and the link to the characters!:worship:

we were there late Sep. and she appeared at both Princess Storybook Breakfast and CRT Breakfast...my daughter also 2 1/2 BIG fan!!!

The two most common places would be at Magic Kingdom (Town Square early in the day) and Epcot's Germany (she has her own set-up with a wishing well).

She also is a regular at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall at Epcot's Norway and Cinderella's Royal Table at Magic Kingdom but she's not guaranteed to be there.

I've also seen her at the Toontown Teardrop at MK and the Animation Building at DHS but that is kinda rare.

She'd also be in the princess tent at Toontown in MK.
I love Snow White too :lovestruc

It's usually Cinderella, Belle and Aurora in the princess tent and not Snow White.

We have seen here in the MK in the morning near the Photo building on the right once you pass under the train.

We saw her both on our October trip last year and our January trip at the character breakfast at Askershus in Norway (Epcot). It's a great meal, and several of the princesses are there. Also, the picture they take of you before your meal (usually with Belle), is included in the price.

Germany in EPCOT is your best bet. Just look for the Wishing Well hehind the Hummel shop.

germanysnowwhite1-600.jpg

Is that new? She wasn't by a wishing well in May. I think I now need to go back and have another pic of DD by that! So glad I saw that before we left!

Back around may and june she was close to the railing by the water still by germany, but just in a different location. I believed she was moved in July?:goodvibes

My 2 1/2 yr old dd is a huge fan of Snow White. Where in the parks can she meet her and get her autograph?

Also, does anyone have a link to all the character and their locations?

Thanks!

http://home.att.net/~disneysue/characters/wdw/disneycharacters.html

The above website lists all of the Disney Characters, and some I've never thought of asking for an autograph. Just click on the name of a character and it will tell you where you can get an autograph

Me: princess: My Mommy: :eeyore: My Daddy: :tigger: My Sisters: :tink: and :simba:

Is that new? She wasn't by a wishing well in May. I think I now need to go back and have another pic of DD by that! So glad I saw that before we left!

The wishing well was just added over the summer. I haven't seen it yet, either and am so excited to get a picture with her there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter