Snow White Film Clip

Greenfield1984

DIS Veteran
Hey all,
I'm heading to disney in the upcoming week. To prep for this trip ive been feeding my daughter tons of disney movies in order for her to get fully immersed in the disney universe. Its definately worked. She loved the movies and her favorite is snow white. Especially the scene where they are all i the house and have a yoddiling sing along. She claps, sings, jumps and does all kinds of adorable things that 2 year olds do that make you forget their tantrumy moments that occured just 5 minutes earlier.

Anywhoo....
We went when she was younger and stayed at animal kingdom lodge. I'm fairly certain they played disney movie clips at their counter service restaurant continusouly. I thought it annoying at the time cuz the clips were few in variety and short in length. However i seem to recall one being my daughers favorite clip. Does anyone know if this clip can be seen anywhere in the parks? Were staying at pop this time round. Can it be seen there? Thanks.

They used to play that clip on the Spaceship Earth ride, as you got close to the top in the "modern family" communication scene. However with the latest refurb this scene has been removed, unfortunately :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter