Snow to 80 in 8 days–A spoonful of Holiday Cheer (2/5 update Ch 36 - Final Thoughts)

Hi Sweety Pie!! :wave2:

So did this get me a bonus point?? I still need to make up for my failure in the Ali-do game... :lmao:

If he's willing to dish more out than one, I'm willing as well.

Hey Sweetie Pie, since I did unbelieveably rotten at Ali-do, can I have one teensy weesy suck up point?

Hi Marv! I'm slowly starting to catch up on all the TRs I'm following. I love the picture of the Cinderella fountain. I never knew you could make it look like she was wearing the crown. I'll have to give it a try next time. And you were totally scared on Splash Mountain. Don't lie :rotfl2:

Looks like a great morning you're having.
The crowd at Space Mountain looks crazy!!!!!
I love your scared Splash picture! Sorry Allie was unable to be there to hold your hand!

Yeah, I've spent quite a bit of time and joy watching unsuspecting people get hit by spitting camels, shooting water on Splash, water shooting out of the pavement, and stuff like that! At Disney, the little things can be good for BIG laughs!!! :rotfl2:
this is true, kinda like the guy on american funny videos who always gets kicked in the boys, or takes the baseball to the cash and money.
:rotfl:
So you were the young couple laughing at me !!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:
::yes::

Hi Marvin,

Well I've finally arrived at the party albeit 3 months late :guilty: but as you're only on Day 3 of your actual Disney :santa: adventure I'm hoping to be forgiven.

I hot footed it over after receiving your PM yesterday to catch up on all the action. I must be honest and say as there was so much to get up to date on (78 pages) I have only skim read the comments and discussions from your following Disfriends (sorry guys) but promise to pay full attention from here on in.

Loved the stuff about your family Holiday visits and keeping ahead of the weather. We were doing a similar thing in the UK.... racing up and down the country in horrendous weather conditions trying to spend as much time we could with family and friends.

Christmas 2011 will be spent in Florida soaking up all the Disney magic so I'm taking notes on all the good stuff you recommend. I'm holding my breath for your next installment so if you hear about an English women suffocating in front of her computer you'll know you took to long:surfweb::eek::faint:

A really huge :welcome: Michele!

It is never too late to join in!!! :banana: Hope you get a lot of your questions answered as we go along. And in spite of some of the banter around here, most everyone will be very helpful sharing information with you so you can better prepare for your upcoming trip! (Well, except for maybe Rosie! Just because she has that "English" in front of her name doesn't mean you should let that fool you.......) :rolleyes1

J/K Rosie! :flower3:

Yes, things have been moving rather slow lately, but should pick up soon as my schedule at work gets a little more predictable. Plus our activities for the next three Disney days really picks up, so writing those sections will be a lot more fun to relive AND write about!!! :thumbsup2

We all know you're made of sugar.:laughing:
You know it Vanessa!!! :thumbsup2 Hey wait a minute, are you making fun of me??? :mad:

And NO Michele, this isn't the liar's thread all over again!!! ;)
Hi Sweety Pie!! :wave2:

So did this get me a bonus point?? I still need to make up for my failure in the Ali-do game... :lmao:
+2 :thumbsup2

Hey Sweetie Pie, since I did unbelieveably rotten at Ali-do, can I have one teensy weesy suck up point?
+1 :thumbsup2 (instead of 2) for being second following up with your very accurate suggestion and only being confident enough to ask for only one (plus your Dan spelling of weesy didn't help you any either!) :rotfl2:
Not even for points !!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:Remeber the commandment "Thou shalt not lie and call Marv SWEET"!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
-7 one for each of your rotfl smileys!!! :headache:

As for the rest of you, you HAD your chance to cash in on these very valuable bonus points, so this bank is now closed!!! :snooty: (although future attempts at additional flattery and sucking up may be awarded at any time......) ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamassey1
We all know you're made of sugar.

You know it Vanessa!!! Hey wait a minute, are you making fun of me???

And NO Michele, this isn't the liar's thread all over again!!!

Is that sugar candy stolen from the candyfloss stand near where Marv is employed to push a broom in front of the Tower Hotel in The Twilight Zone Tower of Terrory?

He keeps harping on about his work schedules but until the Easter crowds hit Marv we dont wanna hear it!!!;)

OOppps ....And I seem to have completed screwed up the technique of quoting specific sections of text on here... Come back Mike you are so easy!!!!

Said in a loud MOVE THAT BUS voice where's that update. The popcorns ready popcorn:: I just need the text.
M xxx

As for the rest of you, you HAD your chance to cash in on these very valuable bonus points, so this bank is now closed!!! :snooty: (although future attempts at additional flattery and sucking up may be awarded at any time......) ;)

I call shenanigans on this. Being a man, if I had called you "sweetie pie", there's absolutely no way I would have ended up with bonus points. :lmao::rotfl2:

Liesa, I've tried all terms of endearment and I'm probably still in last place.

Not even for points !!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:Remeber the commandment "Thou shalt not lie and call Marv SWEET"!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

But maybe this is why??????

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm requesting bonus points since I'm the first one to suggest Marv is sweet.

Pretty Please with sugar on top!:angel:

Hi Marv! I'm slowly starting to catch up on all the TRs I'm following. I love the picture of the Cinderella fountain. I never knew you could make it look like she was wearing the crown. I'll have to give it a try next time.
Good to see you Jen! I totally understand about having to catch up around here. As for the crown, another one of those little Disney magic thingys I picked up on the boards.

Hang in there! When my next update finally makes an appearance it will include my first tribute of the trip to you and Bubba!!!
And you were totally scared on Splash Mountain. Don't lie :rotfl2:
:sad2:
Looks like a great morning you're having.
The crowd at Space Mountain looks crazy!!!!!
I love your scared Splash picture! Sorry Allie was unable to be there to hold your hand!
:headache: Okay Ms. Smarty Pants! We'll just have to plan trips to Disney together sometime and just see who needs to have their hand held!!!
Looks like you did a good job beating the crowds so far. And nice job with the fountain picture!
We beat 'em, we just didn't try to beat 'em to much on this particular day!
this is true, kinda like the guy on american funny videos who always gets kicked in the boys, or takes the baseball to the cash and money.
:rotfl:
Yeah, although sometimes I just shake my head at how stupid some people can be on those videos!!! :eek:
I bet you wouldn't have been the only ones....... :rolleyes1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamassey1
We all know you're made of sugar.

You know it Vanessa!!! Hey wait a minute, are you making fun of me???

And NO Michele, this isn't the liar's thread all over again!!!

Is that sugar candy stolen from the candyfloss stand near where Marv is employed to push a broom in front of the Tower Hotel in The Twilight Zone Tower of Terrory?

He keeps harping on about his work schedules but until the Easter crowds hit Marv we dont wanna hear it!!!;)

OOppps ....And I seem to have completed screwed up the technique of quoting specific sections of text on here... Come back Mike you are so easy!!!!

Said in a loud MOVE THAT BUS voice where's that update. The popcorns ready popcorn:: I just need the text.
M xxx
I KNEW it wouldn't take you long to start causing trouble around here!!! :laughing:

As for multi-quoting it is really simple. At the bottom of each post, beside the selection that has the word QUOTE, there is one that has quotation marks with a plus sign under it. Just click on that for each post you want to include in your response and when you finally select REPLY at the bottom of the page, they will all appear for you in your response box.
I call shenanigans on this. Being a man, if I had called you "sweetie pie", there's absolutely no way I would have ended up with bonus points. :lmao::rotfl2:
Oh sure you would have! :) I would have just credited them to Mrs. Knowitall!!! :lmao: You should see how many points Dan has earned for Candi!!! :rolleyes1
Liesa, I've tried all terms of endearment and I'm probably still in last place.

But maybe this is why??????

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Here's ya sign!!!
I'm requesting bonus points since I'm the first one to suggest Marv is sweet.

Pretty Please with sugar on top!:angel:
You know, you were SOOOOOO close to bonus points......right up until that part where you posted the laughing smiley at the end of your comment!! :headache:

Howdy Sweet Marv!!!!!! :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao:

Thank you for NOT doing any updates recently! :thumbsup2

I'm gonna let you in on a secret on how not to get yelled at and pressured to post updates... don't start a TR!! :lmao::lmao:

Howdy Sweet Marv!!!!!! :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao:

Thank you for NOT doing any updates recently! :thumbsup2

I'm gonna let you in on a secret on how not to get yelled at and pressured to post updates... don't start a TR!! :lmao::lmao:

You sure know how to lose friends quick, don't you Tim! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

When you do start your TR, Tim, ( you know you can't help yourself. You're just as addicted as the rest of us.) please send me a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter