~Snow States, Please Check In To Track Storm!~(& new photos)

One of my friends actually got out last night! Everything is closed or canceled around here! It looks pretty deep out. I'm going to try to dig out my car a little later. This is so annoying.
:earseek:

Everyone stay safe! :D

My husband had to go into work this morning, he is a paramedic and he said there is at least 2 feet of snow out there as of 6 am....and it is still snowing...

Middleboro Ma, still snowing hard here
We have over 20". I would took a pic outside, but cant get out the door LOL think I'll make it to work tonight ???

69714door1-23o.jpg

Somewhere there is a driveway and street out there!

697141-23o.jpg

Here is the front door/ stairs

697141-23-3o.jpg

Manchester area NH checking in. We got around a foot of snow. Everything looks so pretty. Wish I could get my digital cam to upload to this computer; I'd post pics. Everything is gorgeous. Just finished digging my Explorer out. That took some work. The way the wind had blown the snow up around it you could hardly find the car itself. It's still snowing here, nothing like last night though. Probably will get another inch today Wasn't planning on going anywhere today, but it now looks like I have to hit the roads :earseek:. Dad's plow broke in all of this, and I've got to follow him over while he drops it off and bring him home. Yikes.

Peaceful Girl, I love those pictures! :D

I actually got out in it, and it is really beautiful. My car started too, which is really great! It was fun to make snow angels with the neighbor kids! :cool1:

disneyworld! said:
splshmt,
they interviewed someone from the NG on channel 5...have you heard from your husband??

I heard from him morning somewhere between 7-8am I think. They weren't doing much. Manning radios. To kill time, he was actually just doing some of his regular work since he was there.

I just took some pics of around here. I couldn't get the front door open more than maybe 6 inches. I just put my arm out the door with the camera & snapped away in different directions - hoping to get lucky.

It's stopped snowing; still windy; & VERY cold with the wind chill. I know there's more than 20 inches; but can't measure. I'm not going outside. This is a private street; town doesn't plow it. I'll wait & see how good the hired plows take care of everything; & deal with it after that. My car is in the garage, so at least I don't have to clean that off. I'll try to post some pics.

Here's some pics of last night and today. Man, it's blowing like crazy, hard to keep up. Just bought the snowblower on Friday, best money we ever spent (well, other than DVC of course).

That white blob to the right of the truck in the last pic is my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is ok.

Sheryl

minniepumpernickel said:
Peaceful Girl, I love those pictures! :D

I actually got out in it, and it is really beautiful. My car started too, which is really great! It was fun to make snow angels with the neighbor kids! :cool1:

I am staying warm inside! Its COLD out there LOL !!

We only got about 5 or 6" here. It stopped snowing by 3PM yesterday.

peacefulgirl,
you got snow like we did!! being on the coast.....It is still snowing here and it is nice and light! BUT It is freezing! so I think it will be no time soon that I am outside! I have asthsma and my Blood pressure is sky high.....I do NOT want a heart attack!

stay warm!! any power outages there?? not here so far! I think because the snow is lite...TG!

Here are some pics I took from this morning, was at work and haven't gotten out yet to take anymore, to cold and windy for right now. Not sure how much we got hard to tell with it difting.

5 am
82303619.jpg

waiting for the cust. to come back, after yesterday there can't be many left.
82303853.jpg

82303897.jpg

82304008.jpg

82303957.jpg

82304102.jpg

Penny, Eric & Madaline also made it to work.
82303772.jpg

Nice pictures. I give you guys credited getting to work.

Great pictures!!! My parents live in NH and shop at Hannafords!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter