Snow, Savannah, and NO School! A Feb 2010 TR! UPDATE marathon! New TR! Souvies! 3/6

I just got caught up on your TR - it sounds like you had so much fun! I think a last-minute trip would be wonderful!

I'm heading over to check out your Cruise TR now...

This is why I SOOOOOOO want to go for Star Wars Weekend! My goal is to try for May of 2011, over Memorial Day. I know my boys would absolutely love it.

Oh, you totally should head down there for a Star Wars Weekend. Your boys would absolutely flip out seeing everything. Connor and I were just over the moon seeing stormtroopers marching around, all the Star Wars music playing, the other characters out for photo ops, the special souvenirs, and meeting Darth Vader! :cloud9:

By the way, I am changing your name to Sneakydog. :rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

Can't wait until that cruise TR is up and running! You know I will be over there! :thumbsup2

Ok, you WOULD do all this over the weekend! heading to the new one now...Sneakydog is right!

CUTE souvies and talk about a Star Wars motherload! :thumbsup2

Finally hopped on and read everything today. Glad you got your ornament and a greygoose slushie and escaped all the snow! Reading really makes me wish we could sneak in another trip before Oct 2011 but not sure that is going to happen. It's been fun. Thanks for writing again.:lovestruc

:upsidedow
I just got caught up on your TR - it sounds like you had so much fun! I think a last-minute trip would be wonderful!

I'm heading over to check out your Cruise TR now...

Gee Thanks! IT was really wonderful, truly, and I don't know that this would have been us had it not been for the APs, the snow, and days off! So luck it was. Please come join me! :goodvibes

Oh, you totally should head down there for a Star Wars Weekend. Your boys would absolutely flip out seeing everything. Connor and I were just over the moon seeing stormtroopers marching around, all the Star Wars music playing, the other characters out for photo ops, the special souvenirs, and meeting Darth Vader! :cloud9:

I am sooooo torn. I almost want to try and go THIS Memorial Day weekend, rates are really reasonable, but that would probably not be very prudent. They are so into starwars right now... who knows what it will be like next year. STILL, we are going in the summer already, and I better spread this out (Star Wars Weekend is a great excuse to go next spring). It will be great fun I am sure!!!!

Ok, you WOULD do all this over the weekend! heading to the new one now...Sneakydog is right!

CUTE souvies and talk about a Star Wars motherload! :thumbsup2

It was the only time I could :laughing: Yeah I know "mothership" of stuff, right??!! Well, BIRTHDAYS and easter baskets. :rolleyes:

Sneakydog unintentially, but sneaky nevertheless

Finally hopped on and read everything today. Glad you got your ornament and a greygoose slushie and escaped all the snow! Reading really makes me wish we could sneak in another trip before Oct 2011 but not sure that is going to happen. It's been fun. Thanks for writing again.:lovestruc

OH I know I know that is how I feel!!! I am so glad you came along for the ride, and I have enjoyed reading your TR as well!!! I have more antics coming up, so I hope you will keep reading along! :flower3:

I really enjoyed reading about your trip! Thanks for writing about it!

Oh thanks for reading! I enjoyed it! It is so fun to meet people with a similar "love" for Disney!!! ;)

I am sooooo torn. I almost want to try and go THIS Memorial Day weekend, rates are really reasonable, but that would probably not be very prudent. They are so into starwars right now... who knows what it will be like next year. STILL, we are going in the summer already, and I better spread this out (Star Wars Weekend is a great excuse to go next spring). It will be great fun I am sure!!!!

Well, if your boys are like Connor, they will be into Star Wars for years! :rotfl:

OH good! I think I have invested too much money for them not to be!!! Can we talk Star Wars Legos??!!! :rotfl:

Tell me about it! We have sooo many at our house! Pretty sure we could re-enact the entire Clone Wars with the number of stormtroopers we have floating around. :lmao:

Tell me about it! We have sooo many at our house! Pretty sure we could re-enact the entire Clone Wars with the number of stormtroopers we have floating around. :lmao:

HA HA !!! :rotfl: It used to be Thomas Train -- never mind the college fund worth of Sodor we have downstairs!!

Ah well, my DH even was reminiscent of his own Star Wars figures, so I guess it will last a little longer... ;)

I really enjoyed your TR, enough to come out of "lurkdom". Great pics too. I really admire your ability to be so spontaneous. As an OP said, I wanna be just like you when I grow up.:worship: Thanks for sharing!

::yes:: We went through the Thomas stage as well. Sadly, Connor outgrew them. How I loved those little trains and their stories.

Oh we have had a rebirth of Thomas at least (with DS4 -- he is master of the train table!) I agree the stories are so wonderful...

We have soooo much Thomas too!
Yeah, a small fortune I am sure!!! So expensive! :headache:

I really enjoyed your TR, enough to come out of "lurkdom". Great pics too. I really admire your ability to be so spontaneous. As an OP said, I wanna be just like you when I grow up.:worship: Thanks for sharing!

Well HELLO! Looks like you have a great vacation planned yourself! Congrats! Thank you for coming over to see my fun-filled surprise trip! :thumbsup2

Hi Jennifer!! Sorry I've been MIA but I'm back and all caught up!! I'm off to check out your new cruise TR!! :goodvibes

Wow, talk about a whirlwind. I missed this trip completely! What a great thing to be able to pick up and go to Disney!! Someday :love:

TFS!! Looking forward to reading about cruise in the next few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter