Snow on the ground in Wpg. but I don't care

Aww but you should care as it is Halloween and the kids and poor parents have to go out in this stuff tonight. I was really hoping it would have stayed away alittle longer.
mejaie said:
:cool1: :thumbsup2 :sunny: ;) :goodvibes :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :woohoo: :dance3: :bounce:

We are single digit dancing..............

It wouldn't bother me either if I were LEAVING, however, the kids are going to be a bit chilled tonight. It will definately keep the counts down.

Yah I do understand as we are going in December and will enjoy missing this white stuff also. But its the kids that have to suffer tonight as it should keep the numbers down as I know that I won't be out as long if its really cold out there tonight. It is also reallyhard for walking so I don't want to kill myself before we go to Disney ourselves

I will be the one out with DD walking around. But for me the halloween I remember most as a kid, :hourglass there was alot more snow than we have and it was blowing, and it will probably only happen to them once. Also a few years ago it was cold, windy, and raining, that was much worse than tonight will be. :cloud9:

Just wanted to say hi to all you from the PEG! My BF just moved here to Ontario from there....we had no idea there were so many of you in the city!! All of his family is still there so we will be back often for visits.

I do feel bad for those having to trudge thru the snow tonight for trick or treating....I am sure the kids will have fun anyways.

Have a great trip mejaie :banana: :banana: :banana:

I also remember a halloween where there was more snow on the ground and I was dressed like a woman in a skirt and pantyhouse (it was the 70's, that was considered a legitimate costume for a boy :rotfl: ). It was cold but you had to keep moving to stay warm, so we covered a lot of ground. I think I did two pillowcases that year (or at least that's what I tell myself) :thumbsup2

cpbjgc said:
Have a great trip mejaie :banana: :banana: :banana:

I also remember a halloween where there was more snow on the ground and I was dressed like a woman in a skirt and pantyhouse (it was the 70's, that was considered a legitimate costume for a boy :rotfl: ). It was cold but you had to keep moving to stay warm, so we covered a lot of ground. I think I did two pillowcases that year (or at least that's what I tell myself) :thumbsup2

I think it was probably the same year. :rolleyes: Ah yes who needed the reflective fancy bags, pillowcases were the best, give or take the mud we dragged them through.

Well although there was snow on the ground the kids were still out as I was out with them for almost 2 hrs. It wasn't as cold as it could of been, but it was very slippery out there and I think this is what took us as long as it did. As we didn't do that much

It was definately quieter around here. The cold and the snow kept a lot of little ones away. Even the big ones didn't come the way they usually do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter