Snow Day !!!!!!!!!!

Disneynutinlondon

<font color=blue>It's been such a blast with all t
Well both the boys and I are on a SNOW DAY :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: and hopefully DH will be home soon as he actually made it to work but as he has to drive round the north circular I'm hoping he set off back home soon.

Me too!! :cheer2: :cheer2: I went round to the station but there are no trains at all and there is no way I am driving on the roads as they are so I phoned work and told them I wasn't coming in.

Me too. We heard the kids' school is shut at 7:30 when we checked their website. And I heard at 8:15 that the school where I work is shut.

Now I can get on with some housework I should have done yesterday, instead I was at A&E. (After I've done a bit of DISing of course!!)

me too, we are going sledging:goodvibes

Oh bother! I live 3/4 miles from work so walk every day. I was the only one out and about this morning.

Got into work and almost everybody has phoned in to say they can't get here.

The girls school is open so for once I'm assuming all the people that get in their cars to go the very short distance will be walking for once - either that or my girls will have the school to themselves! :rotfl2:

We are too, Shelby's pre school is closed and the snow is coming down thick and fast! I think we are going to wait an hour before we go out to make Harley's 1st snowman!

Hope you are all enjoying your day off.

Its coming down very heavy here still. :sad2:

As usual my DD's Primary School is the only one open in this area - Headmaster walking around looking exceptionally smug when I dropped them off this morning.

Youngest DD's teacher was on the door and I heard her telling the children not to take their coats etc off as they were going straight out to play in the snow. Fair enough, we don't see alot of snow but when they go back into class they will most likely be soaking wet. They could have stayed home with me and played in the snow and been able to change into dry clothes.:rolleyes:

Eldest's school is closed, pre-school is closed, DH can't get to work and we have just come in from the field out back, lots of parents from the school took their kids over there so we have all had a great time.
Where we are, believe it or not the snow is actually to deep for our smaller children. Youngest DD3 got a bit humpy as it was such hard work!

Think it's worse down south!

Everything running OK here though we have a nice covering. DS was allowed to play in the garden at Preschool with the 'Big Boys' (4 year olds!) Decided to have an afternoon off toddlers and will keep warm here 'til the school run

:grouphug: it makes me laugh how the whole country comes to a stop !

Me too! Luckily DH has got a lift into work, and is enjoying the snow as courts were closed, so I shall be using the Scooby and its 4wd.

Claire ;)

The college I work at is still open :sad2: There are hardly any students or teachers in but they are still making the rest of us stay, we have been told we can finish at 3pm tho instead of 4 so at least that is something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter