Snorkeling - St John, Megans, Coral World?

catjammies

Mouseketeer
What sort of feedback can you provide with these?

It's hard to tell differentiation when reading the excursion descriptions.

We have kids, ages 8 & 10, who'd be going with us & are also considering The Submarine excursion.

Advice? Recs?

Snorkeling at Pinel Island was great. Lots of fish and our grandkids were 12 and 9 and neither had ever snorkeled before. Our guide was very good about explaining every thing to them and helping to get them started.
It was a short boat ride from the port to Pinel island. Very clean beach, a few souvenirs are available there, clean restrooms and a few lite snacks for purchase.
we were back in time for a late lunch on the ship, then off to shop.
The other questions I cant help you with.

mom x4,grandma x4

We did Coral World on our own in '04, was very easy to do. A nice beach is right next door as well. About an hour at most to see Coral World. Taxi's are easy to get for return to ship or anywhere you would like to go.

We also did the Pinel Island excursion, good results as well. Two things I would caution you about 1). The entrance to the water is from a ramp that is very slippery 2). The beach area may have some nudity, so be dont be shocked ;)

We did the 5 star trunk bay excursion, it was very good. Great snorkeling and you entered right from the beach.

We snorkled at Coki beach one year, that is the beach right next to coral world. It was really nice and there was lots to see. Its a public beach and its been years since I have been there but it was nice snorkling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter