Snorkeling at Castaway Cay & Dining rotation question

ReneaB

Earning My Ears
Can I just wait until we are at Castaway Cay and decide if our family wants to go snorkeling? Do I have to buy the package that includes the bicycle rental if we just want to snorkel?
Also..is there a way that I can find out our dining rotation before the cruise. My daughter's 16th birthday is the day we leave and I know she would love to eat in Animator's Palate that day.
Thanks for any help!!!
:)

There is no way to know your dining rotation before you arrive at the port. You may make a request as to the reservation, but there is no promise you will get it unless you are in a suite.

You can book snorkeling at Castaway on the ship--don't need to do it ahead. You can do just the snorkel equipment or the package that includes snorkeling, a float, and a bike.

You can also walk up to the snorkeling hut and rent it right on the spot, no need to reserve before your sail or on the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter