snorkel / tube / bike rentals @ CC

Camie627

Earning My Ears
Hoping I can get some feedback / opinions about the "2-day getaway package" which is offered as an excursion.

Package includes snorkel equipment and float rental for the each CC day, plus a one-hour bicycle rental. This package is only available to book online or onboard prior to arrival at Castaway Cay. This discounted package is not available once on the island.

The package is $20 for child / $40 for adult ($120 for a family of 4) our children will be 8 @ time of travel, so each one needs to be accompanied by adult (we can not just buy it for the children).

For those who have been to CC, did you find that you used snorkel, tubes & bikes, or were your children too busy? Has anyone purchased this package, and if so, did you think that you got your money worth?

Love this board and thanks to all of you that contribute. I have spent HOURS reading it!!

I think it is well worth it! We have had time to snorkel (about 60 min.), the kids love the bikes (60 min) and we use the floats for awhile, too. We get this or a version of this package everytime. We have still had time to eat, go to the adult side while kids go to their areas, play shuffleboard, sunbathe, etc. We go out early and start the activities to fit everything in.

I forgot to mention that it is only 8.00 more per adult to go from 1 day to 2 days for that package. So even if you only used the snorkel gear on the 2nd day it would be a savings vs. purchasing the items individually.;)

We did the one with just the bike/tube rentals and thought it was a good deal. The biking was probably the favorite part of our cruise for me. Plan to do it again this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter