Snorkel Lagoon Access

LoveTheEars

Mouseketeer
We are taking our first Disney cruise in September and i have been searching the boards for a while now and read that some people take their own snorkel gear to Castaway Cay :thumbsup2

This is something that we are definitely going to do this but do not know if we will have access to Snorkel Lagoon? Is this area only accessible to those that booked the snorkel adventure with DCL?

Thanks!!!

Anyone using snorkel equipment and wearing the mandatory (free) vest is welcome to use the snorkel lagoon. You can get the vests at Gil's or on many fenceposts along the beach. Yes, your own equipment is welcome in the lagoon.

Warning--the good stuff is quite far out.

You also have the option of bringing your own mask and snorkel and renting just the fins...if that helps with luggage space and weight. They were either $10 or $17 (I can't remember if we spent $10 or saved $10 off the $27 cost of the set).

Yes - My DD loves fins - we definitely have to buy some before the trip - i think i will pack these in our bottled water suitcase :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter