Sneaking alcohol onto DCL - We need to learn how

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLanes

DIS Veteran
So, most of the other cruise line boards have threads on this, we now need to start one.

There are various ways to do it, if you've cruised other lines, what's your favorite, and what do you think will work best once DCL starts their new policy?

I've used rum runners in my checked bags on Carnival and Celebrity, and never had an issue.

So quickly that a thread can be spoiled with holier than thou posts, Board rules warnings, and accusing fellow cruisers of being a drunk.

I was hoping we could discuss ways to circumnavigate a rule made by a greedy corporate entity...

So quickly that a thread can be spoiled with holier than thou posts, Board rules warnings, and accusing fellow cruisers of being a drunk.

I was hoping we could discuss ways to circumnavigate a rule made by a greedy corporate entity...
How about - if you don't like the way a company does business, you don't patronize the company. Instead of trying to beat the system.

How about - if you don't like the way a company does business, you don't patronize the company. Instead of trying to beat the system.

You seem invested in enforcing DCL rules. How about this: I will decide whether the rules apply to me or not and it really is not your business. As long as my decisions do not negatively affect other passengers the issue is between me and DCL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter