Sneak Peek Photos from Misty for our 12/6 Tropical Wishes Wedding

polynesianbride

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone! I am still trying to get caught up from being gone for the wedding and from the holidays so I haven't really gotten rolling on my TR yet but got some sneak peaks in from Misty and just had to share! We had a Wishes wedding on 12/6 at noon. Our ceremony was at Sunset Pointe and our reception was at Whitehall Patio and Room (we were supposed to be at the Summer House but it was very cold that day so we got moved inside:sad2:). But the sky was blue and I am thrilled with how the pictures turned out. We only had Misty for 5 hours but she worked her tail off and got us AMAZING pictures. It was very cold and WINDY but she jumped right in and still got us the amazing outside shots we wanted. She will not disappoint- she was rolling in the sand, laying on the floor of the elevator, standing on step-stools- this woman does WHATEVER she needs to get the shot. She works with her husband Nelio so you get 2 photographers. They work so well as a team together and you will get TONS of shots. We had just 20 guests but they're a rowdy bunch and everyone wanted to be in pictures. She was amazing- she took charge, controlled the crowd, instantaneously got a grip on who was who, and whipped out the family pics in an instant without anyone fighting- so that way we got more time for fun pics of just us:thumbsup2 (And our guests are still raving about how professional she was and how many pics she took!) Ok, you get the point- I LOVED her and Nelio:love: (I should also give a shout out to Patricia LeJeune for transforming me- she was incredible too). So without further delay here are our pics- full TR and more pics to come:

60153.jpg

60072.jpg

60076.jpg

60087.jpg

60145.jpg

60181.jpg

60185.jpg

60188.jpg

62245.jpg

62305.jpg

62160.jpg

62227.jpg

62351.jpg

62415.jpg

62443.jpg

62709-2.jpg

62685.jpg

62590.jpg

62858.jpg

62784.jpg

62796.jpg

What beautiful photos! I think these are some of my favorite shots that have been posted of Misty's. (She's an incredible photographer, but in the past I haven't been a fan of some of her post processing - but then that's nothing but personal preference. However, I love the direction she seems to be going in! :thumbsup2 )

Gorgeous!!!! Your pictures are absolutely beautiful! I hope mine come out half as good as yours did, I would be so lucky!!! Congratulations!!!! :goodvibes

Adelia,your photos are beautiful! :flower3:

EDITED TO ADD: I sent you a PM, but thought I'd ask here as well ... how did you get them to let you have a Wishes wedding with 20 guests at Sunset Pointe? (We were told we couldn't do that because we had 18 guests.) If they've changed their policy, I would be so happy!

Wow it looks amazing! Looks like you had a beautiful day for a wedding and the pictures are all great! You guys look like pros posing for your pictures! :) Very cool that Mickey and Minnie are in their tropical wear as well!

You look beautiful. Your pictures are amazing!

Love your pictures and you looked beautiful...Now i am even more excited to have Misty taking pics at our wedding!!!:thumbsup2

Amazing photos and it looks like an incredible wedding. I hope you post more pictures soon, somewhere.

Fabulous pics, you look amazing and very radiant. I love that you had Mickey and Minnie in outfits other than the wedding clothes. They compliment your theme really well.

Wow, you looked fabulous!
I would have ready liked to hire Misty but couldn't afford her. She's extremely talented!
She was asking for 2.5x more than Randy Chapman... :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter