Snarky Snow White

I just looked at my pictures from July but our SnowWhite was sweet.:goodvibes

Though I have met a snotty Pocahontas. This was prekids and when Artist Point had character breakfast.

This was our first character meal and DH & I could not believe how she looked like she stepped out of the movie. I just commented on how real she looked and with the nastiest attitude mubble something under her breathe. We just laugh about it now but I was quite shocked at the time.:eek:

Fast forward to May 2011 (6 months later) and we are watching MSEP and when Tink's float comes by she sticks her tongue out right at DD! It was sooo funny. She said, "See, she remembers me!" :lmao:

Now this hasn't scarred her for life or anything, she wasn't upset at all really, we laugh about it. It was just so ironic that Tink did that. Now, if Pluto snubbed her, we would have a problem.[/QUOTE]

I can see Tink being like this and giving me a hard time! What are the odds she would stick her tongue out at your daughter. I can imagine you roared with laughter. We have yet to meet her which is sad bc de 8 is nicknamed Tink because in the hospital as a newborn she inexplicably always had glitter on her (maybe a nurse had a night job as a stripper idk lol)

Oh gosh these replies are making me die of laughter.:rotfl::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:Some of these posters are great. Way to make light of the situation:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I hope no one takes it Too seriously. I was joking with the throw down comment myself a royal rumble image makes me laugh.

OK, the post about Snow White being crabby because she lived with 7 men and had ALL that laundry.......... :lmao:

Maybe you could tell the kids she had PMS?

Oops..... maybe not.

Someone in the other thread suggested maybe Snow had a hangover. I don't drink, but I'd probably start if I had to clean up after 7 men.....

I'm just glad my daughter is old enough to get it all. We still go and have fun rating the various characters we see. The snarky Alice we had in 2010 is still fodder for conversation between the 2 of us.

Geez people give Snow White a break!

It can't be easy cooking and cleaning for 7 little men, day in and day out PLUS having to sing to all the forest animals! Why Dopey alone is worth 2 other men as far as messes are concerned and have you considered trying to get mine stains out of those dwarf outfits? She can 'shout' all she wants to but she's just going to have to get the scrub brush and the Fel's Naptha if those pants are going to come clean. All Grumpy ever does is complain when she serves left overs and Sneezy leaves tissues all over the house, AND have you ever tried to get Happy or Sleepy to help with the vacuuming?? AIN'T happenin! Bashful won't bring in the mail and we all know Doc's fond of hittin the sauce so he's useless.

Nope. The bee yotch has a right to be cranky. Think about what your life would be like if you walked in her impossibly small slippers!

~Marlton Mom

It can't be easy cooking and cleaning for 7 little men, day in and day out PLUS having to sing to all the forest animals! Why Dopey alone is worth 2 other men as far as messes are concerned and have you considered trying to get mine stains out of those dwarf outfits? She can 'shout' all she wants to but she's just going to have to get the scrub brush and the Fel's Naptha if those pants are going to come clean. All Grumpy ever does is complain when she serves left overs and Sneezy leaves tissues all over the house, AND have you ever tried to get Happy or Sleepy to help with the vacuuming?? AIN'T happenin! Bashful won't bring in the mail and we all know Doc's fond of hittin the sauce so he's useless.

Nope. The bee yotch has a right to be cranky. Think about what your life would be like if you walked in her impossibly small slippers!

~Marlton Mom

LOL! Right on target as always MM!

And don't forget how irritating it would have to be just to hear HERSELF speak all day....... it would certainly get on MY nerves!

ETA: Just saw your ticker. Got room in your luggage for me? We could hunt down the offending Snow White and mess with her a little.....

When we went in April, Snow White was the cold fish out of the whole bunch at both CRT and Akershus. (Pretty sure it was the same one at both places, oddly.) Which is too bad, because one of my daughters is totally in love with Snow White, and it was definitely the least satisfying character interaction of the whole trip. When the kids were talking to her, she was always looking over the heads around the room, etc. She wasn't outright rude, but definitely didn't give the kids the same kind of attention that the other princesses did.

LOL! Right on target as always MM!

Saw your post too, GMTA!

And don't forget how irritating it would have to be just to hear HERSELF speak all day....... it would certainly get on MY nerves!

This is probably why Doc drinks....

ETA: Just saw your ticker. Got room in your luggage for me? We could hunt down the offending Snow White and mess with her a little.....

Yeah! We could wear Rapunzel wigs and whip our hair back and forth until she softened up a bit. That'll teach her to lose the German O/C side of her personality.

On a side note I got 'yelled' at (in character) by Mary Poppins when I blubbered to her that I thought she deserved to be a Princess. She looked me dead in the eye and said "Oh no, no, no! I'm just a simple Nanny!" Shortly after that I was cut off from the Aquavit shots at Akershus!

~MM

I thought she went off into a castle in the clouds at the end of the movie so stop throwing the dwarfs under the bus. (Disney says dwarfs not dwarves right ?)

This is a funny thread but sad. We visited Snow White two years ago in Germany. It was the first big character trip I did because it was my first time taking my goddaughter, and from the very first character she was smitten. Hands behind her back, stars in her eyes. I wasn't thinking much of Snow White but another signature on a page, but she was amazing with A. Took her aside, whispered with her, and looked me in the eyes and told me I must take very good care of this special princess. Everything she did, every mannerism, was so spot on that my breath was literally taken away. I had been just going through the motions of characters and she just transported me into her world. She made me believe the magic.

I've done lots of characters since and never had an experience as amazing as that one with Snow White.

And she did NOT have a mole. :laughing:

A few years ago we were on a Disney cruise and my adult DD complimented Belle -- told her how pretty she was. Belle smiled and said, "I know." DD thought that was totally tacky.

DEFINITELY tacky!! I think I would have come back with "oh, never mind, my mistake. I didn't realize you'd been looking in that MIRROR too long!!"

I Remeber Mary Poppins in England 5 or 6 years ago! I had told her Mary Poppins was/still is my favorite movie and, she said it with snip and pride but in my opinion in character "well if you think so highly of my how do you say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious backwards." and I did know how to say it and she called me cheeky and smart. I love this memory but if Mary was anything like this to you I would say in character. Ms Poppins after all self proclaims herself as practically perfect in every way.

As to smoothing it over with Snow, I would say she was cranky after realizing how long it took for the prince to find her and wake her. Or she was just hanging out with grumpy too long. You could also come up with an elaborate story about how she was jet lagged from coming from her original castle, in Disneyland, which Sleeing beauty took from her…

Hey if I was a princess and I had a castle and it was taken by Sleeping beauty I would be pissed. You could even use that as a reason especially because he mentioned sleeping beauty and how Sleeping Beauty wouldn't go through the trouble of the book.

:lmao: Thanks for the laugh!!

Thanks for the heads up! :thumbsup2 I think when I visit CRT next, I'll keep an apple in my pocket.

Just in case...............:rolleyes1

Great - now I'll be on the look-out for Snow White-with-the-mole on my trip next month! lol

Actually, after reading your post - I looked through my pictures and it turns out, I did meet her at CRT when I went for my 25th Birthday back in October of 2010. My friends and I were so turned-off, that only one of us had our picture taken with her. That night, Belle was the best.

The no-mole Snow White I met at CRT this past August however, was much better.

We've never had a problem w/ Snow White. Of course we've never met the one pictured in the link shared above. We did have a rather distant Cinderella at Akershus once, but the funniest and most out of character was an Ariel we saw back when she was still in the grotto.

We were standing in line w/ dd and in front of us was a group of fairly young adults including several men, but women too.. It was after dark and pretty close to time for the grotto to close. The group in front of us went up to meet her and Ariel says something to the effect of,
"After it gets dark out is when the men come to visit me."

My dd was only 2 at the time, so of course that statement didn't even register in her mind. While it was funny just because it was unexpected..it was highly inappropriate.

All of this is too funny! :rotfl2:

After reading this thread, I'm pretty sure the next time we're at CRT I'm going to be staring at Snow White looking for a mole. Let's just hope there isn't one. Otherwise, I might start behaving like Austin Powers - Moley Moley Moley Moley! :lmao:

I'm laughing at the bad mole white experiences! Everyone is enlarging pictures to look at snow whites eye brows. It's awful though we have so many that have had a not so pleasant dealing with her. I did email guest services tonight and linked to the cropped photobucket picture on here. If she is being so out of character so Often she needs a change of scenery.

There are so many of us we need a support group and while we are at it we need to start one for the cm that have to wear the bra top costumes. Thousands of adolescent boys and men who have every right to come up and "talk" to them and get pictures. I'm sure the Florida ariels were thrilled to see the grotto close.

How do they explain that anyway? Here I am with a tail but if you eat lunch with me a few hundred yards away I'm in a gown with legs... De when she was 5 on her first triP found it odd.

~Marlton Mom
Not to mention the toilet seat issues...

All of this is too funny! :rotfl2:

After reading this thread, I'm pretty sure the next time we're at CRT I'm going to be staring at Snow White looking for a mole. Let's just hope there isn't one. Otherwise, I might start behaving like Austin Powers - Moley Moley Moley Moley! :lmao:

I wasn't going to say it since I was the complaining party and may already come off poorly because of a Disney complaint but dh and I thought the same thing. But only because she was mean.... Really:lmao:

Snow whites are going to be wondering why people are intently scrutinizing their forehead region in the next few weeks. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter