snapfish question? photo cards?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by zumbergc, Dec 15, 2008.

1. zumbergc

zumbergc DIS Veteran

Ok, i've ordered from snapfish for a couple years now for my holiday photo cards.
    Well, i got them in the mail today, ok except they only sent half my order, i ordered 2 sets of 20 cards. And only one came.

I'm trying to remember back to last year. Don't they generally stick all of one photo card order in one package? I'm hoping the rest arrive tomarrow. I was hoping to get them all in the mail today, so that is obviously not going to happen.

I'm just disappointed. I emailed them, but they say 24-48 hours to respond to the email, anyone have experience with snapfish when they make a mistake? How long do they fix it?

I'm wondering if i should just re-order and rush deliver another set?

Connie

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SplshMtn99

SplshMtn99 <font color=blue>She talks to me in pretty <font c

I ordered 3 sets of 20 in early December & everything arrived in 1 box. Perhaps its time to call Cust Serv. Good luck.

OT: I was completely surprised at how fast they arrived and I really like how they came out.

4. zumbergc

zumbergc DIS Veteran

Do you know the customer service number? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks
    Connie

5. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

Click on About Us and Contact Us from that page:

Phone: 1-800-634-4500 (for U.S. customers only)
    The Snapfish customer support team is extending its hours for the holiday season:
    Dates Hours
    Nov 17th - Dec 23rd 9 AM to 1 AM EST (Monday to Sunday)
    Nov 26th - 27th 9 AM to 8 PM EST Thanksgiving Eve and Thanksgiving Day
    Dec 24th 9 AM to 8 PM EST Christmas Eve
    Dec 25th Closed Christmas Day
    Dec 26th - Dec 30th 9 AM to 11 PM EST
    Dec 31st 11 AM 8 PM EST New Year's Eve
    Jan 1st 2009 Closed New Year's Day
    Jan 2nd Resume to normal hours:
    Monday to Friday - 9am to 11pm EST
    Saturday and Sunday - 9am to 5pm EST

I didn't even GET our photocards! Thankfully they are for New Years, and if they are really late we'll just send them out for Asian New Years (hubby is Korean), but still, it's annoying.

6. zumbergc

zumbergc DIS Veteran

ok i found the phone number and well, 30 min wait. At least they tell you that. Then i found the live chat area. Not easy to find, its like they are hiding it.

Well, they are suppose to be overnighting the photo cards. Hopefully they will be here by wednesday.

Connie

7. design_mom

design_mom <font color=royalblue>I am probably more like my d

Good luck! I ordered mine on 12/6. Snapfish says they shipped on 12/7, but I still haven't received them. (Their shipping estimate says 3-5 days, but past orders have always come in three.) They won't do anything about it unless we still haven't received in 10 business days. That'll be practically Christmas. :(

8. ZuZugal

ZuZugal DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>There are many reas

Have you looked at your confirmation email after you originally ordered to make sure just how many sets they should me making/shipping? Just a thought.