snacks ???

4 mickey

4 MICKEY
Hi
just looking at room service menu a have a question if you order cashews , or m&m , popcorns ,are they free of charge ??
Can I order this and bring it to the theater or to the movies ???

The snacks like M&M do cost ut I don't know how much it is.

You can take any food you want to the movies including any snacks from room service.

Buy I tought that since they are on the menu cashews , popcorn or m&m that they were free , this will be my forth cruise but never use room service before , so I tought why not order snacks for shows or movies but didnt know they charge for it .

On the Room Service menu it will say which items are "additional charge". Pretty much as a rule of thumb it is pre-packaged stuff like cans of soda, packaged candy, etc. All the normal food (salads, entrees, appetizers, desserts) that comes on a plate is free. They make it clear on the menu though, so don't worry :)

Those items are listed under the heading "snacks, wine, & beverages packages." All of those items listed have a charge.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/cr-staterooms.htm#service

Since we go in December I buy a couple of bags of candy after Halloween to keep in the room. I grab a couple when we go to the movies so if the kids ask for something I have them. :) They dont take up alot of space...and anything space you can make in your bags means more souvies you can take home. ;)

Another snack tip, if you're on the Western itinerary. The last time we were on, my DW and I stopped into the CVS which is very near the port in Key West. We bought some bottled water and snacks, like nuts and candy, so we could have it in our cabin. Since it's a CVS, the prices aren't cranked up too much for tourists and you don't have to worry about exchange rates. Was a truely convienent thing for us. We just kept refilling the water bottles at the drink station and kept them in the cooling box in the room. Very handy.

I agree with many of the posters here. I just want to add that we usually buy a large bag of the white cheddar popcorn to take in to the movies with us. We like to see several movies while onboard so this is a moneysaver over buying new snacks each time.

My DH is considering ordering a sandwich from room service and taking it with him to the movies!

So, if anyone sees that in August, just pretend I didn't tell you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter