Snacks/Quick Service on DDP - Are these Excluded?

vicarrieous

DIS Veteran
I thought I have seen these things as eligible on the DDP whether it was a snack credit or a quick service credit, but according the website it looks like both stations are excluded from the plan.

Can anyone confirm if I would be able to get these things by using the Disney Dining Plan?

Gaston's Cinnamon Roll
Spicy & Sweet Chicken waffle at Sleepy Hollow

We've used a snack credit for the cinnamon roll at Gaston's. I believe Sleepy Hallow only uses snack credits for some of their items. The waffle sandwiches do not count as a quick service.

The waffle is not a snack. Apparently it's not considered a meal either, because Sleepy Hollow hasn't been accepting QS credits. The only waffles you can get for a snack credit are the plain waffle or the waffle with sugar/cinnamon.

Thanks for all the info! I figured as much since they weren't listed on the website, but I appreciate the clarification :)

Sleepy Hollow recently changed their sign outside and there were far less things listed as snack credits now--not the funnel cakes at all. The nutella waffle was also off that menu. BUT they had a laminated paper menu taped to the ordering counter that still lists the nutella waffle and lists the sugar or cinnamon funnel cakes as a snack credit and they did give me one for a snack credit last week. I asked if the nutella was leaving soon and the cashier kind of shrugged her shoulders and said I don't know why it would because it's very popular but and pointed to the sign....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter