• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

snacks on dining plan

huckster

DIS Veteran
Please could some one tell what they got for their snacks this year>
i thought we got child ngets chicken and fries one time at Mk one time please any ideas would be great :) thanks

No chicken nuggets that I know of for snacks, though you might find french fries somewhere. We've recently gotten soft pretzels, drinks, ice cream, fruit, crepes, shaved ice, baked goods, cotton candy, slushies. I think most of the things that qualify for snacks are generally about $4 and under.

Check out the above thread. It is awesome! There is so much more than popcorn, sodas, and novelty ice creams to have!

I copy and paste the list and make it small enough to bring along. I will put in bold the items I would like to try.

Check out the above thread. It is awesome! There is so much more than popcorn, sodas, and novelty ice creams to have!

I copy and paste the list and make it small enough to bring along. I will put in bold the items I would like to try.

:laughing:I've been working today on this very project. Plan to print out and laminate to note cards. Didn't think of bolding my wants;), but will now!:banana:
great idea.

:laughing:I've been working today on this very project. Plan to print out and laminate to note cards. Didn't think of bolding my wants;), but will now!:banana:
great idea.

You're welcome. Oh, and I don't let anybody use a SC for a bottle of water! That's just too, too boring!;) I mean why waste a credit on a bottle of water when you can have a....Rice Cream, Hot Fudge Sundae, Dole Whip, Cupcake at Starring Rolls, or....:thumbsup2

FANTASTIC idea!! I'm doing it now. :yay:

You're welcome. Oh, and I don't let anybody use a SC for a bottle of water! That's just too, too boring!;) I mean why waste a credit on a bottle of water when you can have a....Rice Cream, Hot Fudge Sundae, Dole Whip, Cupcake at Starring Rolls, or....:thumbsup2

ITA:laughing: no water for SC allowed! Now you made me look up pics of rice cream and cupcake at starring rolls:rotfl: reading your posts have a bad influence on me.

btw: loved your PTR, I feel your pain on the puberty front. My dd is in the same boat as yours. dd is days away from 10 and big and early for her age, makes it no easier. I have to say your dd is lovely! We'll be leaving POP on your arrival day, I can't wait to see the refurb rooms!:banana:

We really enjoyed eating the cinnamin buns @MK Bakery. They are a Snack credit. We had pretzels, ice cream, and popcorn. I agree with everyone not to use your SC for a bottle of water. That is a waist of your SC.

We really enjoyed eating the cinnamin buns @MK Bakery. They are a Snack credit. We had pretzels, ice cream, and popcorn. I agree with everyone not to use your SC for a bottle of water. That is a waist of your SC.

If you haven't tried the cinnamin buns yet, please do. They are so Y--u--m--m--y.....

ITA:laughing: no water for SC allowed! Now you made me look up pics of rice cream and cupcake at starring rolls:rotfl: reading your posts have a bad influence on me.

btw: loved your PTR, I feel your pain on the puberty front. My dd is in the same boat as yours. dd is days away from 10 and big and early for her age, makes it no easier. I have to say your dd is lovely! We'll be leaving POP on your arrival day, I can't wait to see the refurb rooms!:banana:

Thanks! I actually haven't had one of the muffins at SR rolls yet but I've been reading about them and they look so good! Something we could definitely share, along with some milk!

Thanks for reading my PTR. I really need to get back to that. Here's the newest thing on the DD front-she's not sleeping in her bed anymore. She now sleeps on my DM's floor (we all live together). I try to not let it bother me that she sleeps on Grandma's floor:laughing: But then my room is almost pitch black and Grandma goes to sleep with the t.v. on. I'm not going to make a big deal about it. I figure it'll work itself out while we are at POP. We'll all be sleeping in the same room (which is one of things she enjoys most about vacationing;)).

Too bad we're leaving when you get there. We could have said hi!

Last year I brough home tons of mickey rice crispir bars this year doing it different have a good breakfast have an icecream or such with my snack credits for luncht he on each night using 2 DDP TS to have a really nice dinner, that seems like it is going to work for me :santa:

I love using snack credits at the bakeries in France and Norway. My mom and I will get a couple of pastries and share. So delicious!

I love using snack credits at the bakeries in France and Norway. My mom and I will get a couple of pastries and share. So delicious!

we did norway pastries last time too!:love::woohoo: so yummy and the kids loved looking at the cases at all the choices. much better then water or a box of popcorn

One of the best places for snack credit use is the bakery in France, YUM!!!!! I have had Mickey icer cream bars, fries, ice cream cones, Cupcakes, pretzels.

I have had in the past dole whip, I have to get one this year last year I didn't, just had to much to eat:santa:

Almond sweet pretzel and school bread at Kringla Bakery in Norway Epcot
Dole Whip in adventureland MK
Hot Fudge sundae at the resorts
Crab cake at the F & W Fest Sam Adams Kiosk and many other snacks at the fest
Jelopieno stuffed soft pretzel the Animal Kingdom
Hot cinnamon bun or blueberry muffin at the resorts for breakfast :cool1::hippie:

We got several of the already mentioned items along with the ham & cheese croissant at France, waffle cones, funnel cakes and cream cheese pretzels in MK, and milkshakes; but our fave were the smoothies found in many locations - non-fat yogurt, fruit, and ice blended together - very refreshing!

We got several of the already mentioned items along with the ham & cheese croissant at France, waffle cones, funnel cakes and cream cheese pretzels in MK, and milkshakes; but our fave were the smoothies found in many locations - non-fat yogurt, fruit, and ice blended together - very refreshing!

ham and cheese croissant? that sounds like a light meal item...is it good? thinking the kiddos would like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter