Snacks at Polynesian counter serve?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I think it's called Captain Cooks? Is the Dole WHip there available as a snack on the DDP as it is in MK? Also, what other snacks or counter-serve meals would you recommend?

Yes, Pineapple Dole Whips are $2.89, I believe. I was just there. Did not actually eat at Cap'n Cooks b/c we were at the parks at lunch time, but I did wander through. They have muffins, and I believe giant cookies, cake/brownies, etc., as well as fruit and such. Basically anything under $4 counts as a snack, is my understanding.

We haven't been at the Polynesian since CC introduced the new menu but I have been following others posts. Tonga Toast is now offered at CC and is a great breakfast choice. The adult grilled cheese gets raves and I can hardly wait to try it. Three cheeses including blue. There is a pulled pork sandwich which is likely the same recipe as the sandwich offered at Kona for breakfast and in the concierge lounge once/week.....excellent. And I'm hoping the club sandwich on multigrain is the same as the one that room service offers. It is really good if so. Flatbreads are another new offering and the reviews I've seen have been very positive.

If you try CC for QS, will you post your experience? We won't be staying there at all next trip and I would like to live vicariously!;)

Oh, and I did walk through the temporary CC in September. I was thinking about getting a sandwich with a QS credit but was just not hungry enough. Anyway as unbroken chain said, everything under $4 that I noticed had the DDP snack sign on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter