Snack hut between Fantasyland and Tomorrowland

kymmyk13

DIS Veteran
When I was a CM many many years ago. They was a snack hut betweeen Fantasyland and Tomorrowland that had an ice cram and frozen orange juice swirl. They were the best thing I have every had. We are are going in april and really hope they are still selling them, Does anyone know?

I am pretty sure it is still there. It's called the Sunshine Tree Terrace. That is one of my fav. memories as a kid. Going with my parents to the world & getting those. Not sure what it is called, but it is behind the Flying Carpets & next door to the Tiki Room. Have fun!!

Are you talking about Enchanted Grove? I was a CP in 2004 and one of my roommates worked there. I believe EG is there, but the drinks may have changed recently. Haven't been myself so I cannot say with certainty. Good luck! :thumbsup2

OP, you are thinking of the Enchanted Grove, which is still there but no longer serves the OJ swirl.

They mostly just serve slushy lemonade and sodas now.

The Sunshine Tree Terrace, which the pp described, is in Adventureland next to the Tiki birds and they do serve the OJ/vanilla swirl. It's always been one of my favorites :goodvibes

Hey! I worked in there in the College Program, Summer 93. My goodness that was a long time ago, but the orange swirls were delicious! Back when it was a part of the Tomorrowland Terrace, and back when my mom bought into the brand new Disney Vacation Club and got a 20% cast member discount because I was in the CP. Good Times!

-Wayne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter