• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Snack Exchange Sent/Received*COMPLETED

Spookysarah if you get a chance please post pics of your villian pins. I'm a huge villian fan.:cool1:

Sadly no snacks here yet. :confused:

Spookysarah if you get a chance please post pics of your villian pins. I'm a huge villian fan.:cool1:

Sorry to disappoint you Robin but I am brande new to pin collecting. I onlt have one villain pin that I bought last month. It is a limited edition of 1000 and there are 5 in the series. This is the first pin (pinpics number 68943) -

pin68943

Have you got a nice villains collection?

Anything today? If nothing is receieved by Friday, another package will be on its way to you Sarah. This package is not taking a shortcut to you, but should be there since it was sent out on the 8th. :confused:

Anything today? If nothing is receieved by Friday, another package will be on its way to you Sarah. This package is not taking a shortcut to you, but should be there since it was sent out on the 8th. :confused:

Nothing in Tuesday's mail. The 8th? Well that makes 2 weeks tomorrow which is still not bad. It always seems that just as soon as you think it's gone missing it arrives. It was just like that with my tea exchnage package. Think that took over 2 weeks. Can't wait to report back with the contents popcorn::

Even some of the little pin packages were taking 2 weeks.
Hope when it arrives there are a lot of wonderful goodies for you to try ::yes::

I might possibly be looking for an elf. If there is anyone that is able to be an elf, and send internationlly, please let me know asap. Thank you.

I might possibly be looking for an elf. If there is anyone that is able to be an elf, and send internationlly, please let me know asap. Thank you.

I'm still hopeful it will arrive. Not had the parcel postie yet today. Fingers crossed!

I can be an elf if you still need someone. Just send me the info and give me a couple of days to send it out.

Im sorry I havent been around lately to report about anything. I promise this package was sent, Im not sure why it hasnt got there yet. Im really sad about this, making sarah wait so long is not fun. I hope it gets there. I know its horrible when your waiting for something and it takes forever to come:sad1:

Minnie, I'll let you know as soon as your package arrives but it is beginning to look like it is lost in the mail. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter