*Snack Exchange Sent/Received*COMPLETED

No, we're still snack deprived over here. :laughing: :rolleyes1Mine has been in the mail for just over a week now, hopefully it should get there soon.

I received a package from Debra in Washington. Thanks for the goodies!

I received
a box of microwave popcorn
bag of mountain trail mix
bag of tropical trail mix
2 packages of beef jerky
2 little bags of margarita lime tortilla chips
a Mickey head lollipop

Glad you got it. How were the margarita lime chips?

Not yet but it's just 9.30 am Monday and any packages do not usually get delivered until noon-ish. I'll be straight on here when it arrives though.:hyper:

Tuesday post has been and gone. I hope my recipient checks in soon s she knows hers are on the way, not seen her on this thread lately. I hope her snacks arrive soon. :goodvibes

and it was so full it was bursting at the seams :goodvibes
In the package i received:
Mcvities mini chocolate covered hobnobs
Mint Aero Bubbles (amazing)
Caramel Shortcakes
Prawn Cocktail flavour Pringles
Jaffa Cakes (my favourite too Sarah :thumbsup2)
Cadbury Mini Rolls
Fisherman's Friends Lozenges
Sherbet Fountain
Sherbet DibDab
Cadburys Creme egg Easter Egg with 2 eggs inside
Saddlers Baker handmade oatcakes & tablet
And some crazy new crisps(chips) with flavours like Cajun Squirrel, Chili & Chocolate, Onion Bhaji and Crispy Hoisin Duck

I think my eyes almost bulged out of my head when i saw all the items placed in that box, ill have to get Sarah to do my packing for me next time I go on holiday :lmao:

Caramel Shortcakes
Cadbury Mini Rolls
Sherbet Fountain
Sherbet DibDab
And some crazy new crisps(chips) with flavours like Cajun Squirrel, Chili & Chocolate, Onion Bhaji and Crispy Hoisin Duck

I think my eyes almost bulged out of my head when i saw all the items placed in that box, ill have to get Sarah to do my packing for me next time I go on holiday :lmao:

:banana: glad to hear of that arrival. Now, just one more to be received. :3dglasses

Caramel Shortcakes
Cadbury Mini Rolls
Sherbet Fountain
Sherbet DibDab

Woohoo! I'm so relieved it has arrived and I'm thrilled that you are pleased with the contents. I hope you have great fun trying everything out and that a lot of it is new to you. :goodvibes

As for the packing I had to take some stuff out as it was overweight for airmail. As for holiday packing you are right I can really pack it all away, I LOVE packing! :lmao:

I am lurking here to see what goodies everyone is receiving.

1981 minnie I recommend staying far away from the Fisherman Lozenges. :scared:

No I'm not, sorry.

Ah well, it wouldn't do if we all liked the same things no would it? I do know that we like some of the same pins though - I'll be heading into town to pick up the next in the villains series a week on Saturday. Can't wait to see it! :thumbsup2

Any sign of the exchange yet?

Not yet. I was all excited when the postie knocked at the door this morning but he was just delivering some scrapbook papers for my DD. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter