• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Snack Exchange Sent/Received*COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Please check your pm boxes for your pals names. Here are some reminders-

*All international exchanges MUST be sent via AIR MAIL.
*This exchange is for $15.00 in snacks BEFORE shipping costs.
*If you will be away during the exchange period, PLEASE let me know.
*And the send by date is Saturday 3/28. Please post here after you have sent out your exchanges, and when you receive them.

Have fun everyone! popcorn::

Mine is sent :thumbsup2 I enjoyed choosing what to send (mmmm mmmmm........ :woohoo:)

Ive got my name, but im out of my mind, oops I mean out of town:lmao: so as soon as I get back to normal, I wll shop:love:

I just ordered online. If you receive a package from Blair Candy, it's from me.

My package just came! :goodvibes There are Peeps, Hawaiian animal crackers, brownie mix, jelly beans, mango fruit gummies, chocolate macademia cups, chocolate caramels, popcorn, ramen noodles, and barbeque onion rings. :cloud9: Thanks Patsy! (mommytotwo)

My package just came! :goodvibes There are Peeps, Hawaiian animal crackers, brownie mix, jelly beans, mango fruit gummies, chocolate macademia cups, chocolate caramels, popcorn, ramen noodles, and barbeque onion rings. :cloud9: Thanks Patsy! (mommytotwo)

:cool1: our first arrival. Enjoy!

I got my package yesterday.
3 bags of chips
popcorn
2 Lindt truffle bars
Frito's (I am using to night to make chili cheese frito's :thumbsup2 )

Thanks, Chrisit!!

I got my package yesterday.
3 bags of chips
popcorn
2 Lindt truffle bars
Frito's (I am using to night to make chili cheese frito's :thumbsup2 )

Thanks, Chrisit!!

Mmmm . . .Chili cheese fritos sounds good! How do you make them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter