Snack Credits

belle22

Mouseketeer
What are your tips for the snack credits?

Can you use them for Dole Whip?

Can you use any for Ghiladelli's at DTD?

My biggest tip would be not to hoard them and then have 11 credits to use 2 days before you go home!!LOL:rotfl:

We did this last week. At most CS places they will have a DDP snack symbol next to the item so you will know. Some places, like Sunshine Seasons at Epcot had nothing marked, so you just need to ask. It is usually anything under $4. We were able to purchase stuff at the Screen Door store at the BW and the BC Marketplace like a 2 liter bottle of soda, large bag of chips, dip, box of mac n cheese. At the parks we used snack credits for fries at Casey's at the MK, mickey icecream bars at the carts, drinks, ice cream.

We used them for dole whip.... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOODD:banana: We also used them for mickey bars and frozen pops for the kids ( who dosn't eat a frozen treat a day on vacation in the hot SUN!) Have a great trip!!!:cool1:

I was going to ask a similar thing, so I'm glad you posted this.

My question is, is there a list posted anywhere which tells you what items are considered "snack items?"

Last year was my first time on the DDP and I had no idea what I could use my snack credits on besides what was posted on disneyworld.com, which included basic items like soda, fruit, popcorn, and ice cream.

Until reading some of these posts, I realized you could use them for cakes the bakeries, pretzels, french fries. Is that correct?

I'm heading back this August and I'd love to see a list of snack items.

We only use ours for the Dole Whip Pineapple Floats. If we aren't in MK one day, then we have 2 (or more) the next time we're there that trip. We're seriously committed to our Dole Whips!

We tried to use our snack credits for things $3 or more and just paid OOP for things that cost less. I drink a lot of water and always paid for my water. Well, I should have listened to everyone that said not to "hoard" your snack credits. On our last evening, we ended going to Goofy's kitchen (not sure what it is called) to use up the end of our snack credits. We had about 9 left!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter