Snack Credits @CBR for breakfast

JennSaint

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if there are any breakfast items in CBR's food court that can be bought with a snack credit??
Thanks!!

the pastries are available for a snack credit...as are individual pieces of fruit (like a banana) and the beverages like bottled juice. Small individual boxes of cereal are a snack credit (but it is an additional snack credit to get a container of milk...so cereal & milk will cost you 2 snack credits)

WE were not on the dining plan this time, but the people in front of us ordering hot items were told that they could not use snack credits for the cooked foods (they wanted to order a breakfast platter using meal credit, and add a side of oatmeal & a side of bacon...the guy spefically asked if they could get those for snack credits since they were both under $3...the guy serving said no, they were not considered snack items.)

Sometimes I think it just depends on who is ringing you up, though...we usually stay at Port Orleans French Quarter...they have biscuits &gravy over there, that's priced at $3.49 or so. My husband gets it every time...about 1/2 the time the clerk at the register rings it up as a snack credit...other times he's told it is an entree and he can get a fruit or juice to go with it. If they want to charge it as a full meal credit, he tells them no, I'll pay cash (because it would be a total waste to get a $3.49 item for a full counter service meal credit.)

the pastries are available for a snack credit...as are individual pieces of fruit (like a banana) and the beverages like bottled juice. Small individual boxes of cereal are a snack credit (but it is an additional snack credit to get a container of milk...so cereal & milk will cost you 2 snack credits)

WE were not on the dining plan this time, but the people in front of us ordering hot items were told that they could not use snack credits for the cooked foods (they wanted to order a breakfast platter using meal credit, and add a side of oatmeal & a side of bacon...the guy spefically asked if they could get those for snack credits since they were both under $3...the guy serving said no, they were not considered snack items.)

Sometimes I think it just depends on who is ringing you up, though...we usually stay at Port Orleans French Quarter...they have biscuits &gravy over there, that's priced at $3.49 or so. My husband gets it every time...about 1/2 the time the clerk at the register rings it up as a snack credit...other times he's told it is an entree and he can get a fruit or juice to go with it. If they want to charge it as a full meal credit, he tells them no, I'll pay cash (because it would be a total waste to get a $3.49 item for a full counter service meal credit.)

Ok thanks! We haven't done the dining plan in about 6 years. But got a pin code so just booked last minute to leave in about 3 weeks. I just want to get the most out of it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter