Snack Credit Ideas

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by jessthemix, Jan 24, 2013.

1. jessthemix

jessthemix Mouseketeer

Hi, friends!

I have posted several posts today in my attempts to schedule our Dining plans for our upcoming trip in September. My family has the Deluxe Dining Plan, so we are using most of the meal credits for restaurants/dinner shows that require 2 credits. Therefore, that leaves us on several days with only two meals, instead of three. With two small children, they get hungry throughout the day. I planned to use our snack credits for lunch on two days.

Do you have any advice where we can get good, quality snack items with our snack credits in Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios? I tried to research it a bit, but it seems that most of the lists are outdated. I was hoping that some of you that have been to the parks more recently could give me advice.

Thanks!

2. BearcatsFan

BearcatsFan <font color=green>we finally had a minute to breat

Here is the confirmed snacks list for 2013:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3039087

Dizneydaz does a great job keeping the list up to date, so I would trust what you find there.

HTH :goodvibes

3. jessthemix

jessthemix Mouseketeer

Thank you so much! This was very helpful! I was confused about the Yak & Yeti Local Food Cafe, but this list helped confirm that for me. Thank you so much!!:thumbsup2

4. BearcatsFan

BearcatsFan <font color=green>we finally had a minute to breat

You're welcome - glad I could help. :goodvibes Make sure you thank Dizneydaz, too! She does a fantastic job maintaining that list for everyone's benefit. ::yes::