• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Snack Credit for Breakfast

Abbey1

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of using snack credits 2 or 3 mornings at our hotel for breakfast before heading to the parks. Has anyone done this? Would you recommend it? We are staying at AKL and from what I can see, they have a lot of pastries etc. And we could use our mugs for coffee. Do resorts normally have any other breakfasty foods that count as snack credits? Yogurt, oatmeal etc?

Yes - you can use snack credits at the Mara. They will have muffins, etc (at the counter over to the left of the main breakfast counter). You can even use snack credits for a package of zebra domes ! Not that you would eat those for breakfast, but still so yummy.

Almost any single serving item under $5 is considered a snack including yogurt and fresh fruit. You can use them for a light breakfast.

Yes - you can use snack credits at the Mara. They will have muffins, etc (at the counter over to the left of the main breakfast counter). You can even use snack credits for a package of zebra domes ! Not that you would eat those for breakfast, but still so yummy.

I am getting pretty excited to try these zebra domes I've been reading about. Planning on buying some the night we arrive for sure!

There's a sticky at the top of this forum of Confirmed Snack items. It says 2014, but it is current. You'll have to scroll through to find the resorts, but you should be able to see what you could eat.

Yes there are many things you can get; muffins, pastries, bagels. Don't know if places still do, but 2011 at ASSp we were able to get a one-serving size of cereal AND a small thing of milk for only one snack credit. :)

We just stayed at AKL last week and used snack credits for oatmeal and 3-packs of clementines on three different mornings that we didn't have breakfast reservations.

They have also let us have a biscuit for a snack credit. I think they actually gave us 2 but it was towards the end of breakfast so not sure if that was standard. Oatmeal definite yes plus muffins, bagels, croissant. If you end up having any extra Qs credits our family of 4 can share a bounty platter --it's that much food!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter