• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Snack Credit at Starbucks.

Mish

DIS Veteran
I am thinking about adding the dining plan for our upcoming trip. I was wondering if a snack credit could be used to purchase a Iced Latte. I drink one everyday so would use one of my credits for this. Please let me know if this is allowed.
Thanks,
Michelle

Yes it is! You can get any size beverage with any add-ins at Starbucks on property for a snack credit.

I got a Trenta Strawberry Acai Refresher everyday at Magic Kingdom for a snack credit.

Last year we purchased the largest vanilla or strawberry frappachinos using snack credits. They were a wonderfully cool treat and we even justified sharing one for breakfast with granola bars I'd brought from home on the side.

The Starbucks for a snack credit can be one of the best deals for a snack in the park, if you are going to have one anyways. We usually grab a Trenta something and split it (largely for the picture too as we don't have Trenta size where I live in Canada, and it's so massive our friends are always interested to see).

So, I could have them add almond milk to my iced coffee and it is still included as a snack credit? Almond milk usually has an extra fee.

I eat low carb. . .now I know where I will be spending all my snack credits!

Wondering now if two Trenta iced coffees per day for a week will cause my heart to explode.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter