• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Snack Bucket List

MinneMouse93

Earning My Ears
Hi
wv.gif

Want to start a Snack Bucket List for WDW - do you help me?

Magic Kingdom

• Tangled Eclair
  • Peter Pan Floar
  • Dole Whip

Mickey's not so scary Halloween Party

Epcot

• Troll Horn
  • Caramel Popcorn

Food&Wine Festival

Animal Kingdom
  • Night Blossom
  • Pulled Pork Mac n Cheese

Hollywood Studios
  • Funnel Cake

Disney Springs

Waterparks

Resorts

• Beignets

Magic Kingdom—pecos Bill—kids beef nachos
Magic Kingdom—adventure land egg roll/spring roll cart
Epcot—Norway school bread
Epcot—France—brioche ice cream sandwich
Epcot—France—tartine aux fromages
Animal Kingdom—Satu’li canteen—kids cheeseburger pods

Your list is good. I would add the following things:

MK: Citrus swirl float
AK: blueberry cream cheese mousse dessert from Satuli Canteen
HS: Brownie sundae from the ice cream place down by where you turn off for RnRC
EP: Kakigori in China, strawberry tart in France

MK: Churro Ice Cream Sandwich - Sleepy Hollow Refreshments

Recently on a disney food blog video AJ mentioned it wasn't available the last time she was there. Hopefully there were just not doing them that day. Still on their menu online. Going in late October and really hoping it will be available for consumption.

MK - Sleepy Hollow Refreshments: Hazelnut & fruit waffle
MK - Plaza Ice Cream Parlor: Plaza ice cream sandwich with melted peanut butter on top
MK - Gaston's Tavern: cinnamon roll
HS - Trolley Car Treats: Carrot cake cookie
Epcot - Les Halles (France): ANY pastry
Epcot - Canada popcorn cart: maple popcorn

I second pretty much everything that has already been posted, as well.

Epcot - If you can find Hummus Fries, I would get them immediately, and not share. If anyone wanted to try them, I'd simply get another order, and finish that as well, if they didn't like them.

Water Parks: Fresh little donuts in cinnamon/sugar
HS: Carrot Cake Cookie
DS: Goofy's candy company-we like to do the build your own things like Mickey Rice Krispie treats.
Epcot: Pastries from the bakery in France
MK: Cheshire Cat Tail, Popcorn, Nutella and fruit or Chicken and Waffle from Sleepy Hollow
AK: Tiger Tail (this is almost exactly the same as the chesire cat tail but I think it's even better. It is at a little Walk up coming toward Flame Tree from Dinoland

This is embarrassing - in 40ish trips to WDW, I’ve had 2 Mickey Bars , 3 Mickey pretzels and 2 Dole Whips - I need to up my snacking for sure!
Don't feel bad, I stick with popcorn and pretzels, the occasional cookie here and there. Just had my first Dole Whip this past August :rotfl2:

I also stick with Mickey bars and the cheese popcorn in Epcot. Man do I love that cheese popcorn!

MK: Dole Whip
Epcot: Just about everything but I came across a chocolate filled donut which I crave when I'm not there.
AK: Mango pie
Caramel Apples sprinkled with nuts!

Key Lime Tart - Sunshine Seasons
Sven's Green Apple Cheesecake - Norway Pavilion

MK - Adventureland Egg Roll cart for Cheeseburger Egg Rolls and I read they are bringing back the Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich at Sleepy Hollow
AKL - Zebra domes or their lovely cupcakes ( I found theirs to be fresher than the one's in the parks )
DS - Salted Caramel Sundae from Ghiradelli's.
EP - Pot stickers are 9 Dragons, anything from the Werther's store in Germany.
HS - I always get popcorn ( I know, boring but it's tradition )
AK - Chai Iced Latte

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter