Snack bar and Laudry at Poly?

trish1970

<font color=green>Life is good at the Poly<br><fon
We will be staying at the Hawaii Longhouse.... are the laudry facilities close by? Also, is there a snack bar near the pool for lunch during the day? Thanks!

The laundry is a two or three minute walk up towards the front of teh resort by Neverland. The pool bar--not sure that it serves snacks, but Captain Cooks has them 24/7 and is also only a two minute walk.

Anne

Hi,

Captain hooks is right near the volcano pool and there are laundry facilities close to where the Neverland Club is. If I remember correctly.

Have fun it is my absolute favorite resort!

The pool bar only has chips and pretzels as far as snacks. Makes a great Lava Flow though! We always chose one person to go to Captain Cooks which is really close to the pool and grab lunch or breakfast for the rest of us. There are tables inside and out at Captain cooks and they also have trays to carry back to your room or the pool. There are also lots of tables at the pool. The Hawaii building is right next to the water where the laundry is in the Neverland childcare building which is up near the GCH. Not a far walk at all. We were just there in the building next to Hawaii and I walked to the laundry and it took me 2 minutes. Any walk at the Poly is a treat in itself! The Poly is my favorite resort and we stay there all the time. Our next trip is in October. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter