• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Snack Attack?

MrPurrrfect

Purrrfectly Evil!
bana2.jpg

What's your fave "healthy" snack at WDW?

Last time I went to WDW they didn't do 'healthy' snacks.

Closest thing to being healthy was the salad bar at the Electric Umbrella.;)

That banana looks tasty! Honey roasted pecans they sell sometimes in the EPCOT are my favorite.

The chicken waffle "sandwich" from Sleepy Hollow refreshments. Those are "healthy," right? :rotfl2:

images

Lapu Lapu...maybe with some Dole Whip in it.

At Flower & Garden they have a Dole Whip with rum. Will that do? :drinking:

Val & I tried it and it was good, but the rum all winds up at the bottom.

I go with anything that has tequila in it....it comes from a plant, right? That plant is nurtured for, oh, 3 years, before they rip it out of the ground. I like food from plants.

The Ice Cream Cookie sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow are amazing too, but if we're truly talking healthy there is nothing like fresh pineapple from the Dole Whip stand. But the best healthy snack has to be the no-sugar fruit bars. Pretty good imo.

I remember getting an iced coffee from somewhere at MK, for me and my bf. Unfortunately I was unprepared for it being sweet, as I'm usually not a "sweetened coffee" drinker. The menu didn't specify that is was, either, so getting something healthy at WDW can be challenging... yet I know a looot of people diet and exercise like crazy before going on a Disney vacation (like me!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter