SNA Airport Shuttle Association Thoughts?

jbgdst

Earning My Ears
For the hotels I am considering for a potential DLR trip in November, this service seems to offer great prices (at least in comparison to a taxi). Has anyone on here tried this service, and if so, what did you think of it? How were the drivers, how long did you have to wait, and were there any hidden charges that I should account for in budgeting? Thank you all so much.

Are you traveling with children who require boosters and/or car seats? If not I would just take a taxi.

edit: I apologize, I realized you said the taxi was cheaper and after I googled the shuttle association I see that is correct. Approx $40/rt is quite good but I've not heard of them I'm afraid.

Because it appears to be a grouping of different shuttles I'm not sure how to gauge the wait time. It sounds like you look for the person wearing orange and they arrange for the next available shuttle for you regardless of which company that might be meaning your wait time could be quite short.

No need to make a reservation for a shuttle. They don't really bother looking up your reservation when you're out there. When you arrive just go to the shuttle/taxi location and they'll probably approach you're in that area and are looking for a ride. They're all next to each other so if you walk around and star asking who chargers what sometimes they lower the price so you'll pick their service. At least that was the experience we had.

We've used them every time we've gone because we have six people with a lot of luggage and because they don't require us to bring booster seats. (I know it's safer to use them, and we always do at home, but we also never use boosters, for instance, in taxis when we go to NYC, etc.) We've always made a round-trip reservation, too, and they've been great about always being there when we arrive and calling us on departure day to confirm that they're picking us up, etc.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter