Smores Dessert

pixiedust4five

Mouseketeer
Can anyone help me out?:) What counter service restaurant has the smores? I saw it one a menu but cannot remember where! I have looked again, but cannot find it:confused3 Thanks:)

Can anyone help me out?:) What counter service restaurant has the smores? I saw it one a menu but cannot remember where! I have looked again, but cannot find it:confused3 Thanks:)

Oops - I didn't see that you said you were looking for a CS restaurant. Can't help with that.

When I thought you were asking about TS, this is what I wrote <g>): I think this is LeCellier, although it's not on the menu I just read at allears.net. The desserts shown there are not what we saw in 12/06; I know for sure that the cheese plate was not available.

Liberty Inn at Epcot is where my kids and sister get that!

Oops - I didn't see that you said you were looking for a CS restaurant. Can't help with that.

When I thought you were asking about TS, this is what I wrote <g>): I think this is LeCellier, although it's not on the menu I just read at allears.net. The desserts shown there are not what we saw in 12/06; I know for sure that the cheese plate was not available.

We were at le Cellier in early Dec 06 and my kids got the smores desserts. They were on the menu. I dont recall if the cheese plate was on the menu, but the creme brulee was absolutely awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter