S'more sticks??

nessz79

DIS Veteran
Where in the world would I buy sticks for roasting marshmallows at FW?

Do they sell them separately at the Chuck Wagon?

Or should I do the old fashioned sticks? (You know with the bugs in Fl, I'm not so sure about that! LOL)

Strange question, but it's been bothering me!

We leave this coming Sunday! :banana:

you can allways buy some at a craft store(dowels)Thats all disneys are a long wooden dowel.

I take mine with me and trash them when done (some kind of wood Bamboo?). They are 8 for a Dollar at the store across the street from my house (Christmas tree shop) you could get the metal ones at any camping store or sporting goods store for about $1.00 each.

Disney sells them at the camp fire and in the Meadows trading post

I take mine with me and trash them when done (some kind of wood Bamboo?). They are 8 for a Dollar at the store across the street from my house (Christmas tree shop) you could get the metal ones at any camping store or sporting goods store for about $1.00 each.

Disney sells them at the camp fire and in the Meadows trading post

Ok, great- do I have to buy them with the whole S'mores kit at the camp fire? Or are they sold separately? If they are, I'll just buy them there. Thank you! :hippie:

We use the long handled metal hot-dog forks,,we bought them at Wally Weird,,
look on the camping / outdoor area of the store.
:thumbsup2

dollar a piece for chuck wagons sticks. Get the ones Born2Fish is talking about, and if youre at all able bring your own smore supplies from home....chuck wagons supplies are appx as follows....bag of marshmellows=$5, very small box of grahams=$3.50, Hershey bar=$1.50, stick=$1

you can make about 3 smores with the small box of grahams and one hershey bar....so a single smore ends up costing you about $3.65!!! But you'll have plenty of marshmellows left over to feed the gators with!!

We've used old metal coat hangers for smores. Pack a few of those and just undo when you get there. They are nice and long and don't cost a thing if you have some already.

dollar a piece for chuck wagons sticks. Get the ones Born2Fish is talking about, and if youre at all able bring your own smore supplies from home....chuck wagons supplies are appx as follows....bag of marshmellows=$5, very small box of grahams=$3.50, Hershey bar=$1.50, stick=$1

you can make about 3 smores with the small box of grahams and one hershey bar....so a single smore ends up costing you about $3.65!!! But you'll have plenty of marshmellows left over to feed the gators with!!
I have caught carp on marshmallows but do the gators like em ?

another vote for the forks from Wally Wierd!!! We bought extras for our upcoming trip!!
:hippie:

We brought the telescoping hot dog forks that I found in a sporting goods store. I don't know if you have kids but......One thing I noticed when we were there is that the little kids were having a hard time reaching the fire because the wood sticks aren't very long.

I have caught carp on marshmallows but do the gators like em ?

They love em! And have been known to chase people when the marshmallows run out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter