• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Smoothie/Specialty drink as beverage on the dining plan?

melissarose

DIS Veteran
i am just wondering if you can get a smoothie or a specialty drink for your beverage on the deluxe dining plan? i see at the wave they have some interesting non-alcoholic specialties and i'd like to try one, but i'm thinking they aren't included in the dining plan. does anyone know?

You should ask your server but we have had a smoothie at whispering canyon as well as shakes at 50's prime time and scifi cafe included with our deluxe dining

It depends on the restaurant so your best plan is to ask if there is a specialty beverage that you're interested in. We've had milk shakes, smoothies (no refill), virgin cocktails and pressed pot coffee as our beverage, mainly at the Disney owned restaurants. The third party restaurants are more likely to adhere to the rule of fountain drinks only since they won't be reimbursed by Disney for specialty non-alc beverages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter