• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Smoking on Deck 9 of the Dream?

XrayChicken

Earning My Ears
Hello! I'm leaving for my first cruise on the Dream on 2/9/12 and have been surfing all of the DCL related boards.

I read in a thread somewhere that they allow smoking on Deck 9 of the Dream? Is this correct? Or am I misunderstanding something?

We are staying on Deck 9 in a verandah room. I never thought to ask for a non smoking room because I thought smoking wasn't allowed in the staterooms.

Is this something I need to worry about? My allergies would go nuts if I stayed in a smoking room. Is it too late to change my room?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Smoking is not allowed inside in any cabin on DCL. It is allowed on all vernadahs and in designated public smoking areas.

No need to worry. Smoking is not allowed in ANY of the staterooms or inside the ship. Currently you can smoke on private verandahs and there are smoking areas set aside on some outside decks.

ETA: Oops, Tinknalli beat me to it. :) The boards are sloooowwww for me today. Here is a link to the smoking info on the DCL site: DCL smoking info.

Is it possible that you are confused? On the Magic and Wonder, deck 9 is the pool deck and smoking is allowed in some areas of this deck. On the Dream, deck 9 is passenger cabins--and as above, smoking is not allowed in any cabin on any ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter