Smoking Buildings at Poly

All of Niue, the 3rd floor of Tuvalu, the east half of the second floor of Tahiti and a few rooms on the 3rd floor or Hawaii (concierge only) are smoking optional. Some of the suites are also smoking optional and I don’t know if any additional rooms will be changed while Tahiti is closed in the summer.

I deleted the post above that said that there were rooms in Tokelau that were smoking optional. There are not any rooms in that building that are listed as smoking optional. I misread the email with the list.

Aloha

Steve

Just kidding. Even though you are right, you are wrong. I saw multiple people smoking on their patios and balconies a couple of weeks ago when I was there. I would have said something if it affected me or my family, but it didn't. I assume that No Smoking applies to the whole building, not just inside the room, but I could be mistaken. However, seeing a bunch of cigarette butts in the "ashtray" just before entering the building was kind of gross.

However, I did say something to people in the parks when they were smoking in an unauthorized area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter