***Smiley Thread #16*** Some MORE Favorite Smilies

beach-with-umbrella.webp

:sad1: Soooooo....I will definitely need a knee replacement - the doctor thinks that I have a slight tear in my meniscus and a fragment of cartilage floating around in there, plus it's bone-on-bone. A temporary fix is a cortisone shot and eventual total knee replacement but my problems are secondary: my DH was diagnosed with Stage 3 prostate cancer. Surgery is scheduled for Feb 28 but I would like it pushed to Feb 14 {if that date is even still available]....my DH wants to go for another opinion since the side-effects of prostatectomy is, well....."man problems'....:sad2:

:sad1: Soooooo....I will definitely need a knee replacement - the doctor thinks that I have a slight tear in my meniscus and a fragment of cartilage floating around in there, plus it's bone-on-bone. A temporary fix is a cortisone shot and eventual total knee replacement but my problems are secondary: my DH was diagnosed with Stage 3 prostate cancer. Surgery is scheduled for Feb 28 but I would like it pushed to Feb 14 {if that date is even still available]....my DH wants to go for another opinion since the side-effects of prostatectomy is, well....."man problems'....:sad2:
I'm so sorry you and your DH having health problems. I said a prayer for you both! (Hugs) :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter