"Smile like you're massaging my feet!" A Nov '14 TR! *Updated 6/17 & 6/18- NEW TR LINK POSTED*

Great re-cap! Disney at Christmas is such a special and amazing time of year!

Heading over to the May TR now...

Loved reading your TR! Excited to read about your May trip! And I'm loving how soon your Disneyland trip is!

Thank you, I'm glad you were here to read and comment along :)

Great re-cap! Disney at Christmas is such a special and amazing time of year!

Heading over to the May TR now...

Thank you! I LOVED being there for the Christmas season and would love to do it again sometime!!

Thank you!!! You have gotten me so excited for our November 2016 trip!!! I hope to do MVMCP and hoping for nice weather! Can't wait to hear about Disneyland, since I'm planning our first visit there for 2017!!!

Thank you!!! You have gotten me so excited for our November 2016 trip!!! I hope to do MVMCP and hoping for nice weather! Can't wait to hear about Disneyland, since I'm planning our first visit there for 2017!!!

Thanks so much for reading! November is a great time to go and MVMCP is so wonderful! Happy planning :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter