• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Smile like you're massaging my feet!" A Nov '14 TR! *Updated 6/17 & 6/18- NEW TR LINK POSTED*

Yay for all of the character and PP pictures. Those are some of my most favorite things. :) And I love your shirt! Too cute!!

Thank you! I'm such a character lover and I definitely love meeting lots of them!

HA, what are we going to say now that we can't say "We headed back towards the Hat" much longer?

Such a great bunch of character meets, but I especially love the Framed Hat photo.

You're right!! haha will be pretty weird! Thanks! It's fun when you get to do something besides the usual pose and smile!

Love your pictures in front of ToT though not sure if Chip has much of a connection to it, but hey, a magic shot is a magic shot

And great that you met so many characters in a short period of time. I love when like Donald and Daisy or Mickey and Minnie are together and holding hands, etc.

Great selfie with Daisy :goodvibes

And those Hat pictures are now collector items!

I think they do the Chip shot there because of the BatB but it is weird to have it taken with ToT in the background!

The character around the hat are some of my faves because you know you will always get to meet someone since they keep rotating!

You're so right! It felt really weird knowing it would be the last time we'd see the hat!

A little TR interruption to say that I have a new ticker, which means I'm going back to Disney!! I'm not going to do a PTR this time around but I'll post some updates on this TR if you guys don't mind?

I am going with my cousin Liz, who is also one of my very best friends!! As you know I am an only child but her and I are very close and she is very much like a sister to me. We've traveled together many times and have been saying for a while now that we need to go to Disney World together and it's finally happening!

Here we are together on the whirlwind day we spent at Disneyland California back in 2012!

We originally thought about doing Memorial Day weekend, in hopes that they would have the 24 hour day again, but it turns out that weekend doesn't work for her so we settled on April 30-May 4th. She is a teacher and can't take a ton of time off (and I would like to avoid Disney in the summer for as long as I can ;)) so this will be a fairly quick trip. But we all know I am a park commando and she loves Disney too and also doesn't mind getting up early/staying at the park late, so I think we will be doing A LOT in this short amount of time. Here is our plan:

April 30th- Arriving at MCO around 9pm and checking in to All Star Music!

May 1st- Magic Kingdom with a 8:15 breakfast ADR at Cinderella's Royal Table and a dinner ADR at Be Our Guest! Yep doing meals at both castles! We both agreed that CRT was a must since neither of us have ever been and let's face it, we are 2 princess loving girls, how can we NOT go there. She's only done lunch at BOG and wanted to try dinner, and I was totally game for going again as I loved it the last time and can't wait to meet Beast again!

May 2nd- Epcot. I am super excited to see Flower & Garden! Another thing on the bucket list, didn't think I'd be checking this one off so soon though! Magic Kingdom has EMH until 2am so I think we will be getting park hoppers and cutting our Epcot day a few hours short to head over there.

May 3rd- Hollywood Studios

May 4th- Our flight isn't until 7:30pm so we will spend our morning/early afternoon at AK (she's never been here) before catching DME!

I'm really excited for this trip. The last 2 trips with my parents have been AMAZING, but I know this trip will have a different feel to it.

We had ourselves a Disney night a few weeks ago where we discussed some plans (She knows how much I love to plan and basically trusts me to do all that!) and watched Tangled (she'd never seen it) and Snow White! We plan on having another this weekend :) FP+ day is March 1st, so I'll let you know how I do after that!

So less than 3 months to go until I'm back at the World! :cloud9::yay::goodvibes

Sounds like a great HS morning! Short waits all around! And your mom is so cute with her hands up in the second TOT shot!

Great PP pics! And I love the Hollywood looks for all the characters!

Great pictures!!

Woo hoo! Another trip! sounds fun!

Thank you! And yes I'm very excited!!

Oh wow, how exciting Alexis!! This sounds like such a fun trip.

Thank you, Rob! I'm really looking forward to it :)

Sounds like a great HS morning! Short waits all around! And your mom is so cute with her hands up in the second TOT shot!

Great PP pics! And I love the Hollywood looks for all the characters!

Definitely a great morning full of rides, characters and pictures! I was so proud of mom!

That's great news Alexis! I am sure that will be a fun trip. Always great to have that "bonus" Disney trip that you weren't fully expecting/counting on.

And I'd say having multiple meals in multiple castles is a great way to start the trip off! :thumbsup2

That's great news Alexis! I am sure that will be a fun trip. Always great to have that "bonus" Disney trip that you weren't fully expecting/counting on.

And I'd say having multiple meals in multiple castles is a great way to start the trip off! :thumbsup2

Thank you! It is a great bonus trip and I am definitely looking forward to it- especially after the winter we are having!

Day 4 - More Hollywood Studios

We still had some time before our Toy Story FP so we decided to do the Great Movie Ride. It was a posted 35 minute wait, but it really only took about 20. Sorry the pictures on this ride were lacking, so you only get one haha

After that it was time for another round of TSMM! This time I sat with Mom and Dad sat by himself. Mom kept it close but I still beat her ;)

We were pretty hungry when we got off, so it was time to grab some lunch! We loved Fairfax Faire so much last trip that we decided to go there again. I got the chicken and mom and dad split the chicken/ribs. It did not dissapoint!

Once we finished we decided to see how the line for Santa Goofy was. It wasn't too long so we figured we might as well wait now, since it would only get more crowded later on. I think it took us about 20 minutes and that included one break. I loved his setup here!

We walked back up the Streets of America and I finally spotted the Singing in the Rain umbrella! Definitely needed a photo!

Since we were back here, we also decided to see MuppetVision!

After that, it was time to use our FP for Tower of Tower (and of course more PP pics)!!

By the looks on our faces I guess it was a great ride, we're all cheesing! It was cool being in the back row because you can throw your arms up without any care!

Up next...Characterpalooza!!

I still haven't tried Fairfax Faire. I will have to put that on the list for next time.
The Santa goofy area is so cute. Great pictures.

Santa Goofy is pretty cool - great that the wait wasn't too bad! Love unique character meets like that

Fun ride photo from ToT - and also your Monsters Inc Magic Shot!

Yay for another trip so soon!! :)

Santa Goofy is great!

Love the Mike Wazowski shot!

You all look like you are having a blast on ToT! :)

YAY for a new ticker! And look at that, our tickers match. You're going back the same exact days as us! :woohoo: We plan on doing MK the 1st and Epcot the 2nd too.... so say "HI" if you see me & Joe :wave2:

Great update! LOVE Santa Goofy!

If you can manage two rides on TSMM, I consider that a successful day.

I kind of wish I'd met Santa Goofy there as opposed to Animal Kingdom. The backdrop in DHS is so lovely.

Look at you all raising your hands in the air and waving them like you just don't care. :)

Two rides on TSMM in one day - can't go wrong with that!

And I love the Santa Goofy set up! We were there the week of Halloween so we saw all of the Osborne lights up (but never on) and I saw the set up for Santa Goofy. I was wondering what was with all those random Christmas trees in a roped off area. Now I know!! :hyper:

OMG, that picture of Donald and Daisy hand in hand is just amazing. I love it.

Love all of the PP pictures. I love taking advantage of all the photographers.

Yay for a new ticker!!!! That's awesome!

Awwwww, man if you went over Memorial Day weekend, I would be there! I'm hoping for the 24 hour day again too, but if not that's okay too.

I still haven't tried Fairfax Faire. I will have to put that on the list for next time.
The Santa goofy area is so cute. Great pictures.

The food is similar to Flame Tree Barbecue, if you've had that! Thanks!

Santa Goofy is pretty cool - great that the wait wasn't too bad! Love unique character meets like that

Fun ride photo from ToT - and also your Monsters Inc Magic Shot!

I'm all about different character meets so this one was fun! I love that Monsters Inc sho!

Yay for another trip so soon!! :)

Santa Goofy is great!

Love the Mike Wazowski shot!

You all look like you are having a blast on ToT! :)

Thank you!! Lots of fun things during our HS afternoon!

YAY for a new ticker! And look at that, our tickers match. You're going back the same exact days as us! :woohoo: We plan on doing MK the 1st and Epcot the 2nd too.... so say "HI" if you see me & Joe :wave2:

Great update! LOVE Santa Goofy!

How exciting for both of us! So funny that we have 2 of the same park days. Say hi if you see me too!!

If you can manage two rides on TSMM, I consider that a successful day.

I kind of wish I'd met Santa Goofy there as opposed to Animal Kingdom. The backdrop in DHS is so lovely.

Look at you all raising your hands in the air and waving them like you just don't care. :)

I agree, SO successful! The backdrop for Santa Goofy was super cute, but at least you got to meet him with Pluto, right??

HAHA oh yeah that was totally us!! :thumbsup2

Two rides on TSMM in one day - can't go wrong with that!

And I love the Santa Goofy set up! We were there the week of Halloween so we saw all of the Osborne lights up (but never on) and I saw the set up for Santa Goofy. I was wondering what was with all those random Christmas trees in a roped off area. Now I know!! :hyper:

Always a great day when you can ride TSMM, especially if it's more than once! Haha I'm glad I could help you figure out what that was for!

OMG, that picture of Donald and Daisy hand in hand is just amazing. I love it.

Love all of the PP pictures. I love taking advantage of all the photographers.

Yay for a new ticker!!!! That's awesome!

Awwwww, man if you went over Memorial Day weekend, I would be there! I'm hoping for the 24 hour day again too, but if not that's okay too.

They give Mickey & Minnie a run for their money when it comes to power couple!!

Aw man that would've been so awesome if we were there at the same time! Fingers crossed that the 24 hour day happens again for you! If so, I will be living vicariously through you :)

Donald and Daisy together just made me melt!

I'm so excited that you have another trip in the works! Fun! fun! FUN!

Loved all of your character pictures, especially the one with Pluto. ::yes:: :rotfl:

Aw, so happy for you getting to go back so soon! It sounds like a fun, fast-paced trip. You will love your meal in the castle, it was our favorite on the October trip. I also have to admit that I'm a little jealous as I don't have a trip planned any time soon. :rotfl2:

Cute pictures with Santa Goofy! I thought about meeting him there but the line was supper long so I caught him at AK instead.

Love the PP picture with Mike W. I haven't seen that one before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter