• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Smile like you're massaging my feet!" A Nov '14 TR! *Updated 6/17 & 6/18- NEW TR LINK POSTED*

So great that you got the best view in the house for dinner! I have no interest in eating at 'Ohana except for that bread pudding. It looks AMAZING.

I love your vantage point for Wishes! Never thought to see it over the train station like that, but it looks awesome.

Such a perfect Splash photo and I love the sparkle castle photo with the fireworks on each side. Magic moment captured!

Thank you! Yes it's definitely one of my favorite pics from the trip!

So great that you got the best view in the house for dinner! I have no interest in eating at 'Ohana except for that bread pudding. It looks AMAZING.

I love your vantage point for Wishes! Never thought to see it over the train station like that, but it looks awesome.

It was delicious! And it was such a great spot to watch from, your DH might enjoy trying that one day for photos!

Wow, a view of the castle from Ohana...major pixie dust!!

Yum, so glad you had a pleasant experience at Ohana.

Bummer you weren't able to stay for the fireworks, but you still ended up with a fireworks view and actually a pretty neat one.

Hooray for catching the Electrical Water Pageant too!

I've never eaten at Ohana, but each TR I see makes me want to more. I can't believe you didn't stay!! We watched from California Grill once... it was okay, but everyone stood up to watch and we couldn't see from our table. A window seat would be a dream come true!!

Wow, a view of the castle from Ohana...major pixie dust!!

Yum, so glad you had a pleasant experience at Ohana.

Bummer you weren't able to stay for the fireworks, but you still ended up with a fireworks view and actually a pretty neat one.

Hooray for catching the Electrical Water Pageant too!

It was great pixie dust and a delicious meal! The end of the night was great too getting to see both the fireworks and EWP :)

I've never eaten at Ohana, but each TR I see makes me want to more. I can't believe you didn't stay!! We watched from California Grill once... it was okay, but everyone stood up to watch and we couldn't see from our table. A window seat would be a dream come true!!

We all definitely enjoyed Ohana and were glad we made the reservation! It was great pixie dust getting the window seat too!

Last edited:
Day 4 - Hollywood Studios

As usual we were up bright and early and at the buses by around 7:50. We didn't wait long and were at Hollywood Studios fairly quickly!

We stopped and took some pics in front of the awesome Sorcerer Mickey topiary.

We were near the front of the turnstiles which was good. While we were waiting, I noticed they added a second Fantasmic for the night! Originally there was only one at 6:30, so we planned on skipping it because we wanted to spend the time at the Osborne Lights. Since they added a second one at 8 (and the park was closing at 8), I hoped we would have the stamina to stay and watch :) I think they opened up around 8:45 and we headed straight for Toy Story! The posted wait time was 20 minutes but we were on and off in a little less than that!

Mom took some photos as we walked through the queue.

I sat with Dad while Mom sat by herself on this go round. We got the Rex car. I definitely kicked his butt :) Mom was so cute and remembered to take a photo of her score too.

After that, we headed in the direction of Sunset Blvd. However we stopped for a quick PP pic. My mom was disappointed last trip when there were no photographers here, so we had to make sure we stopped this time around!

We continued on to ride Tower of Terror! Only a 10 minute wait- sweet! I absolutely love this ride and definitely consider it one of my favorites!

Again, Mom took charge in taking pics as we walked through the line.

When we got off, the wait was still posted at 10 minutes. We had a FP for later but I knew if we wanted to ride it more than that, now was the time to get another ride in! So we waited and rode again!

And we got mom to put her hands up with us!! :banana:

Up next...Lots of Dapper characters!

Sounds like an awesome start to your day at DHS.

Love the pics with Sorcerer Mickey.

Hooray for a second Fantasmic! Hope you guys were able to enjoy it.

Wow, way to go Mom! Taking a picture of her score and hands up on TOT, impressive!

Yay, HS and TSM! I have noticed that Disney needs to do something with Mr. Potato Head. He just seems to like to make rude gestures at people as they walk through the line. :scared: :rotfl2:

I love the second PP picture in front of the Hollywood Studios arch. You look like you are having a lot of fun.

Back to Back TOT! Sounds like fun although I don't think my stomach could handle it.

You are doing great with wait times so far! It's funny that I noticed in the first ToT picture that you mom hadn't put her hands up ... and then you posted the second where she did! Way to go mom!

glad you got that PP picture by the arch - the one with all of you with your arms out is really nice :thumbsup2

Less than 20 minute wait time is always a great way to start any DHS day.

You always have to remember to take a picture of your score on TSM. That's a rule in my book. LOL.

Double ride on ToT score!

Wonderful updates! That's awesome that you had the window seat and could see the castle. Too bad that you didn't get to see the fireworks from your seat, but you have some awesome fireworks pictures over the train station. :) Your Splash picture is awesome! Too bad you didn't have a better interaction with Peter. The pictures are cute though. :)

Love the pictures in front of the Sorcerer Mickey topiary and the Hollywood Studios sign. Awesome pics in line for ToT and love the ride pictures. You all look like you are having a ton of fun. :)

Good pictures! When I tried to take pictures of the scores in TSMM they looked terrible!
I love the ToT pictures. I may have to get brave enough to try that ride someday.

Sounds like an awesome start to your day at DHS.

Love the pics with Sorcerer Mickey.

Hooray for a second Fantasmic! Hope you guys were able to enjoy it.

Wow, way to go Mom! Taking a picture of her score and hands up on TOT, impressive!

It was a great start, we got a lot done in a short amount of time. I was very proud of mom for putting her arms up! :)

Yay, HS and TSM! I have noticed that Disney needs to do something with Mr. Potato Head. He just seems to like to make rude gestures at people as they walk through the line. :scared: :rotfl2:

I love the second PP picture in front of the Hollywood Studios arch. You look like you are having a lot of fun.

Back to Back TOT! Sounds like fun although I don't think my stomach could handle it.

HAHA you're right, he is pretty rude!! Back to back TOT was so fun, I definitely didn't have a problem with it but I know my mom was glad we didn't have to do it again right away!

You are doing great with wait times so far! It's funny that I noticed in the first ToT picture that you mom hadn't put her hands up ... and then you posted the second where she did! Way to go mom!

glad you got that PP picture by the arch - the one with all of you with your arms out is really nice :thumbsup2

We did get a lot done in a short amount of time which was great. Mom was a trooper!!

Less than 20 minute wait time is always a great way to start any DHS day.

You always have to remember to take a picture of your score on TSM. That's a rule in my book. LOL.

Double ride on ToT score!

It was a great start to the day! Taking the score picture is always a must in my book, but I didn't even tell mom to do it so I was super impressed that she did!

Wonderful updates! That's awesome that you had the window seat and could see the castle. Too bad that you didn't get to see the fireworks from your seat, but you have some awesome fireworks pictures over the train station. :) Your Splash picture is awesome! Too bad you didn't have a better interaction with Peter. The pictures are cute though. :)

Love the pictures in front of the Sorcerer Mickey topiary and the Hollywood Studios sign. Awesome pics in line for ToT and love the ride pictures. You all look like you are having a ton of fun. :)

Thank you! Even though we didn't get to stay in those window seats, I was glad we were able to still watch the fireworks! It was a fun start to our DHS day! :)

Good pictures! When I tried to take pictures of the scores in TSMM they looked terrible!
I love the ToT pictures. I may have to get brave enough to try that ride someday.

Thank you! My trick is to use my iphone camera, it always seems to come out fine that way! I never thought I would love TOT but after my first time on it I was instantly hooked! You never know, you may end up liking it!!

Doesn't it feel awesome to get to a park to find out that there is extra entertainment planned in a bonus Fantasmic??? I always feel it was done just for me.

Awesome score on back to back ToT.

Doesn't it feel awesome to get to a park to find out that there is extra entertainment planned in a bonus Fantasmic??? I always feel it was done just for me.

Awesome score on back to back ToT.

It was so awesome, and I did feel like it was pixie dust meant for me!! Was so happy to get a double ride on ToT too! And by the way, WELCOME BACK! Hope you had an amazing trip and can't wait to hear about it :)

Day 4 - Hollywood's Finest!

(Warning, this is a very picture heavy post without a lot of written content. Sorry!)

After our 2 rides on TOT, it was time to for something else! We did stop for some pics first though!

We headed back towards the Hat to see what characters we could meet dressed in their Hollywood best! Pluto was out so we hopped in line to meet him first!

Then we jumped over to the other side and met Chip & Dale!

And lastly we got in line to meet Daisy, who I wanted to meet the most! She was still on her break so we waited the few minutes before she came back out, and look who was such a gentleman and accompanied her!

And of course had to take a bunch of PP pics in front of the Hat!

Up next...More Hollywood Fun!

Yay for all of the character and PP pictures. Those are some of my most favorite things. :) And I love your shirt! Too cute!!

HA, what are we going to say now that we can't say "We headed back towards the Hat" much longer?

Such a great bunch of character meets, but I especially love the Framed Hat photo.

Love your pictures in front of ToT though not sure if Chip has much of a connection to it, but hey, a magic shot is a magic shot

And great that you met so many characters in a short period of time. I love when like Donald and Daisy or Mickey and Minnie are together and holding hands, etc.

Great selfie with Daisy :goodvibes

And those Hat pictures are now collector items!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter