• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Smart Casual

dfriia

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I hope I can find some help from your community, though this is not Disney related... My husband and I are going on a cruise on Lord of the Glens in Scotland this spring. The dress code is listed as Smart Casual. I know from past experience that words do not have the same meaning in American vs. English. So, my question is what does Smart Casual mean in London (where the Magna Carta Steamship Co. is based) or in Scotland (where the actual cruise takes place)? Thanks in advance for any advice! Debbie

Usually means, trousers and shirt, skirt, dress. Not jeans, trainers, shorts etc

Thanks, that helps. I think with the low temps (for us) in early May would preclude shorts in any event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter