Smallish TR (no pics, DD broke camera :-( )

Doggmeat

Mouseketeer
well 1st time posting a TR so here it goes:

left Tallahasse at 3:30 pm after work, got to WDW about 8pmish. Stayed at All Star Movies (camper floors cracked-good ole keystone), DW and family suprised me with a 41st b-day trip. Sat-DW and DD took me golf club shopping, then to Bass Pro Shops for some outdoor stuff, then off to the village for some Disney shopping (DW and DD shopping, not me). Sun- DD played in the Duck Pond pool, and then the suprise they didn't tell me about--
18 holes of golf at LBV. great day for it, and had a blast (even though i stink at golf). After golf, dinner with my grandparents, then drive home. Not a bad little weekend trip for me.

Like i said-smallish TR. sorry if short, but 1st time posting one.:thanks:

That sounds so great! I awwwwwwd at all the birthday surprises! Happy Birthday!

DH would love a round of golf at one of the Disney courses. I think we are going to go peek at Oak Trail soon since that one is included on our pass. He is just learning to play. :goodvibes

Sounds like a great weekend! :thumbsup2

Although I hate all you Floridians that can go to the Fort for a weekend. It takes a weekend just for us Tennesseans to GET to the Fort. :lmao:

Ok, I don't really hate you. Not much anyways. :rolleyes1

Sorry to hear about the cracked floor.

But, thanks for posting a trip report.

I hope you get that floor fixed and get back to the Fort soon!

TCD

Thanks for the report Dogmeat. Glad you had a good time. Sorry to hear about the camper. As far as the length of the report, short and sweet is just fine by me (I may be a bit prejudiced though, given my small stature ;))

I love your name, by the way! :thumbsup2

...Although I hate all you Floridians that can go to the Fort for a weekend. It takes a weekend just for us Tennesseans to GET to the Fort...

It could be worse! We need two weeks off of work to get there and do it up right (not that I am complaining about that much time off...) :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter