• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Smallest Add On ??

Lisa1976

Lover of all things Disney
We currently own 150 points at SSR, but are thinking of adding on a few more, only around 25 - 50 points, does anyone know if we can add on that few a points or does it have to be a set amount??

Lisa

I think the smallest add on is 25 points :goodvibes

Great, thanks Jen. Think we will speak to our Guide when we are out there.

Hi there,

You don't have to wait, simply give your guide a ring via email or MS and they sort out the rest. In a couple of days the papers arrive by DHL for you to sign, if the points are available and when they have them back you can make ressies with them.

Remember to be smart when adding on if you buy just before your use year you will get 2007 points but very little dues to pay for these new points as it is done on a pro rata basis.

Thanks for that, I didn't realise, our month is June so still have time. We fly out this Saturday so will speak to our Guide when we arrive in Florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter