Small world travel agency?

I booked with a Small World Travel Agency today for our trip in March.Has anyone else used them and had good reviews? I am nervous of using a travel agency!!!:confused:

I did! We check in on Thursday. I had a great experience working with my agent at Small World Travel Agency - she took care of booking the rates and took care of securing discounts for me when they became available for my dates. I ended up switching dates to catch Free Dining and she handled that as well. I did all of my ADRs because I'm a little (read: a lot) Type A and wanted to pick and choose (and change) my own dining reservations.

Hey did you know that the Disboard are run and operated by the good folks at Dreams Unlimited Travel agency. YEP Pet Warner and his gang who do all the Pod Cast reports and make the Disboards a wonderful place to get lots of info, also own and run the Dreams Unlimited travel agency. Take a look at their banner at the top of the Disboards.
:cool1:

I've recently booked my 3rd vacation through Small World. Have been VERY happy with them! My agent is on top of the discounts and answers any and all questions very promptly.

(Would have been happy to try Dreams Unlimited had I found out about them first. Small World was recommended in the Unofficial Guide, which I read before knowing about these wonderful boards, so I tried them out and am so happy with my current Small World agent that I don't want to switch :) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter