Small World Re-opened!

Oh wow, I didn't know they were changing around the entrance/exit! Thanks for all the pictures!

Hi - here is a link to a video of the new queue. I think it is a good change, granted I liked watching the clock too, but that area between the ride and Peter Pan was too prone to traffic jams.

Any guesses on how much they made from all the spare change?:)

Wishful thinking....maybe they donated it to a charity like GKTW or Make a Wish. You'd think Disney would do that and advertise it. It would probably increase the "wishing" if people knew the money was also going to a good cause.

That's what they do from the fountain at our local mall. I'm pretty sure there's a sign that the funds go to the local hospital.

Wishful thinking....maybe they donated it to a charity like GKTW or Make a Wish. You'd think Disney would do that and advertise it. It would probably increase the "wishing" if people knew the money was also going to a good cause.

That's what they do from the fountain at our local mall. I'm pretty sure there's a sign that the funds go to the local hospital.

It's Bob Iger's lunch money.

No more turnstiles.

:banana: One hot sweaty trip I almost got stuck in one of them. My shorts got caught in it. I have no idea how that happened? I have freaked out about turnstiles everywhere since then. I'm afraid of getting stuck. Never had a problem before then or afterwards, but it is in the back of my mind.:scared1:

I thought that CMs can request that some of the money that is donated can be donated to a charity they are interested in.

We were SO happy it opened early! We left on the 22nd, but got to ride on the 21st and 22nd!

We also didn't notice many changes except the queue either.

H and I once asked a IASW cast member what they did with the change and were told that it did indeed go to GKTW.

I love all the pictures and I cannot wait to go and let my son experience this and all of disney next year for the first time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter